Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Aldro said:
bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:
damnit bk i was goign to guess 83.... ill go with 79 then

you know, we both can vote for the same number

@aldro - thanks! i hope ellie dies a slow and painfully brutal death, just as a thank you from me to you

WTF MAN

wut?

Around the Network

Holy balls ....Tearaway is THE MOST REFRESHING gaming experience I have had in AGES! Buy this game (and a Vita of course) for the girl you are chasing ... .you'll get laid. It's funny since some were initially saying it didn't look special. I REALLY hope we get another one. Given the Vita's features I'm inclined to think I'd prefer it there than on the PS4, but then again MM can figure out a genius way to play a PS4 version with the Vita seamlessly.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Dude, i'm playing Knack. I deiced i better beat it to trade it towards Gt6. And absolutely fuck the critics. 55 on meta? This is why I've been saying for years, fuck meta citric and the ass holes the play an hour of the game and give it a 50. While i'm not done with the game, i feel it's still very good, and and challenging on hard. Not game of the year material but still a sold game with some flaws.

Aldro said:
bananaking21 said:
Aldro said:
bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:
damnit bk i was goign to guess 83.... ill go with 79 then

you know, we both can vote for the same number

@aldro - thanks! i hope ellie dies a slow and painfully brutal death, just as a thank you from me to you

WTF MAN

wut?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO...I died

A look at a concept are for some armours in Deep Down. 

Capcom shared some more information on Deep Down‘s armor, also releasing a quite great piece of concept artwork showcasing suits inspired by realistic 15th century armor.

The armor in the picture at the bottom of this post has been designed to express the realistic feel of medieval protections with several layers of metal, or with quilted equipment made to soften blows.

Since the players will access various dungeons by touching a series of stone statues, they will appear in the dungeon equipped with the appropriate armor stored in the corresponding statue itself (meaning that the armor pictured below probably belongs to the 15th century Bohemia dungeon featured in the Tokyo Game Show trailer).

Each suit of armor is divided in different parts like arms or head, and different skills will be enabled by different combinations of armor and location.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/05/ps4-exclusive-deep-down-gets-new-information-and-artwork-shows-some-awesome-and-realistic-medieval-armor/

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

in just over 4 hours ill have my hands on GT6 AE, within 5 hours it should be installed and started playing through the career, anyone who wants to add me on PSN my id is GFR-MENTAL-1977, see you on the track.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

So after completing AC Black Flag I can easily say it is my favorite in the franchise. And I'm still fucking curious about the actual overall storyline with The Ones Who Came Before. Can Ubisoft just give me more than a fucking lick of that story. Black Flag barely moved the story along, like the others as well, but I was hoping for more. I love playing in the different time periods, but damn do I wish they would just do a modern day assassin's creed game. I know people don't want it, but screw them and fucking do it UBISOFT!!! I am more intrigued by the present day storyline and TOWCB than I ever will be for the different ancestors stories.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)

Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)

Question for anybody who plays and likes the franchise. Is How does Assassin's Cred IV compare to let's say ACII and Brotherhood which in my opinion are the best in the franchise

why did ps4 sell low this week in North America?, are there stock issues?.