Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
GT6 embargo at 08:00 GMT

I predict 65-70 meta, heard it here first!

i suck at time zones. in how many hours is that?

Around the Network

damnit bk i was goign to guess 83.... ill go with 79 then

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

bananaking21 said:
Aldro said:
GT6 embargo at 08:00 GMT

I predict 65-70 meta, heard it here first!

i suck at time zones. in how many hours is that?

7 hours and 39 minutes

DD_Bwest said:

you know, we both can vote for the same number

@aldro - thanks! i hope ellie dies a slow and painfully brutal death, just as a thank you from me to you

bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:

@aldro - thanks! i hope ellie dies a slow and painfully brutal death, just as a thank you from me to you

Thats not how i work! so its 79..  Ive got a feeling about that number :P

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Aldro said:
eFKac said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:

What is this?  One of those il sturmovik games or that free to play planes game?   Btw sucks that Ace combat free to play will not be on PS4.

War Thunder, its awesome <3

Really? Many missions?  or multiplayer only? Love those kind of games, I guess this will be the first game I play on PS4  or first I download =p;

I think there are missions but its multiplayer really. Pretty massive battles too. I mean each game has u take out tanks and stuff while dog fighting other guys. So there are bombers for ground troops, fighter planes and so on. Its fucking awesome.

I have to say though, the controls for the PS4 version is difficult. Far easier on PC sadly.

This unfortunately! I wanted to love that game, but I just can't get a grip with the controls :-/ 

All this researching and shit is also more complicated than WoT, although I didn't dig deep enough maybe. 

Still will try to learn those controls better and waiting for the tanks update! Hope it comes out soon.

I've played it like mad on PC, know how everything works etc :P Wish it was easier to control, PC version is great.

Didn't they say Mouse and keyboards and flight sticks would work? Have you tired that yet?

bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:

WTF MAN

Mmmfishtacos said:
Aldro said:
eFKac said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:

What is this?  One of those il sturmovik games or that free to play planes game?   Btw sucks that Ace combat free to play will not be on PS4.

Really? Many missions?  or multiplayer only? Love those kind of games, I guess this will be the first game I play on PS4  or first I download =p;

I think there are missions but its multiplayer really. Pretty massive battles too. I mean each game has u take out tanks and stuff while dog fighting other guys. So there are bombers for ground troops, fighter planes and so on. Its fucking awesome.

I have to say though, the controls for the PS4 version is difficult. Far easier on PC sadly.

This unfortunately! I wanted to love that game, but I just can't get a grip with the controls :-/ 

All this researching and shit is also more complicated than WoT, although I didn't dig deep enough maybe. 

Still will try to learn those controls better and waiting for the tanks update! Hope it comes out soon.

I've played it like mad on PC, know how everything works etc :P Wish it was easier to control, PC version is great.

Didn't they say Mouse and keyboards and flight sticks would work? Have you tired that yet?

Wait like plugin my mouse and keyboard? Why wouldnt I just play it on the PC then? XD

I have a flight joystiq thingie, tried it on PC: But its too hard to aim. Easier with mouse.

Aldro said:
bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:

WTF MAN

wut?

Aldro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Aldro said:
eFKac said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:

Wait like plugin my mouse and keyboard? Why wouldnt I just play it on the PC then? XD

I have a flight joystiq thingie, tried it on PC: But its too hard to aim. Easier with mouse.

Just to do it, and you know ps4 is better ;)