Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:

Can anyone who's already voted in the poll copy the current results and post them here? I want to vote only once I've finished the game (and preferably played some MP).

Where are you at in the game?

Hmm I just recently entered the temple of delphi. I'm going to play quite a bit more today, maybe I will even be able to finish it.

OT: Guys, I want to remind you to vote in the March Madness Tournament if you haven't already! Vote for your favourite games and see them to victory!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156855

You probably could finish it.  I think you probably have about 5 more hours of the game left from that spot, give or take depending on difficulty and how easy you complete the trials of archimedes

Around the Network

Don't think the recent dualshock 4 pics from GDC have been posted in this thread, but if they have then here they are again.

Here is a close up shot of the lightbar on the dualshock 4.  I really like the look of the textured material they added to the controller.

I'm on the lookout for any new ps3 and ps4 game screenshots to post here.

pezus said:
Uh, guys. I think I might have run into a game-breaking bug in GoW:A ...
Just got the amulet of uroborus and you know how they usually put up barriers and enemies spawn after you get some new shit for combat (so you can try it)? Well, I somehow got stuck outside of the fucking barrier, and in that very moment the game saved. I can't do anything. If I reload the checkpoint I just spawn outside and I can't progress forward because I need to kill the fucking enemies.

Oh man.. that sucks.

Ouch.

pezus said:
Lol, just had to reload the chapter

Don´t forget to save your data to a pen drive or Playstation Plus. I always do that at the end of the day or after a glorious boss battle. 

Around the Network

With all due respect, I ran into a game breaking bug in GoW2 that required me to replay 5 hours.

I had to do it :[

From then on: I always have two saves. One like 1h back and the 2nd where I am.

pezus said:
Lol, just had to reload the chapter

I was just about to suggest that. I agree with your previous post though. The checkpoint/auto save feature shoul;d be taken out of most games, if not all.

I had a similar issue with Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. The glitch was so bad though, that to avoid it, I would have to replay the ENTIRE game and the glitch happened just before the second to last boss. I ended up having to watch the ending online.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

pezus said:
Aldro said:
With all due respect, I ran into a game breaking bug in GoW2 that required me to replay 5 hours.

I had to do it :[

From then on: I always have two saves. One like 1h back and the 2nd where I am.

But how do you do that in GoW?

U cant in GoWA but I was speaking like how save files even fucked me XD

Guys lets help UC2 win this whole thing
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156855&page=13

Gonna be hard with the Ninty guys, we need as many as possible :P

UNCHARTED MUST WIN!!!!!