How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

@ Nnodley ... thanks bro! Damn ... I sometimes forget this game is set in an open world. It looks nothing short of amazing, Definitely a day 1!

Oh and guys in North America ... Amazon is dishing out sales all week, so check if you are interested. I just bought DmC for 10 lol KZ and Tearaway were also on sale. I think they'll be on sales later this week as well.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Aldro said:
nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:

Neil and Amy would be a fucking unstoppable force with story anc characters.  They are both amazing!!  But I was under the impression that Amy was the main writer/director for just UC2 and Justin Richmond was main writer/director for UC3.  Though good to know Amy was a lead for all 3.  Just makes it all that much better honestly.  AHH I can't freaking wait for VGX to see the whole trailer.  At least I hope it's there.  

Yeah Amy pretty much writes them all. Neil did have some hand in UC2 though. But Justin isn't a writer :P

Also cool how both UC3 and TLOU had Jacob as Lead Game Designer. Shows that they really do work together despite being "2 teams".

They really are one of the best studios right now.  And it sounds like a joy to work there too.  My dream job, that hopefully will happen someday in the next 5-6 years. 

If you fuck up Uncharted, The Last of Us or any future IP..

LOL!! Don't worry,  I'll be make the environments in the game. If anything they will be better if I was working there already. :-p  Not really, they have some amazing modelers there and I am a long way off from their level of awesomeness. 

Weedlab said:
@ Nnodley ... thanks bro! Damn ... I sometimes forget this game is set in an open world. It looks nothing short of amazing, Definitely a day 1!

Oh and guys in North America ... Amazon is dishing out sales all week, so check if you are interested. I just bought DmC for 10 lol KZ and Tearaway were also on sale. I think they'll be on sales later this week as well.

No problem.  And I honeslty can't believe how awesome it looks.  Can't wait to see what the last month of polish and crunch time does for the textures and everything. 

And I'm personally waiting for Remember Me to drop really low on amazon.  It was $20 yesterday, but they have a sale on it on the 27th.  So i'll order it then if it's around $10.

http://www.geekgamerz.com/playstation-4-ultimate-bundle-to-be-priced-at-599-96-at-game/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:

Neil and Amy would be a fucking unstoppable force with story anc characters.  They are both amazing!!  But I was under the impression that Amy was the main writer/director for just UC2 and Justin Richmond was main writer/director for UC3.  Though good to know Amy was a lead for all 3.  Just makes it all that much better honestly.  AHH I can't freaking wait for VGX to see the whole trailer.  At least I hope it's there.  

Yeah Amy pretty much writes them all. Neil did have some hand in UC2 though. But Justin isn't a writer :P

Also cool how both UC3 and TLOU had Jacob as Lead Game Designer. Shows that they really do work together despite being "2 teams".

They really are one of the best studios right now.  And it sounds like a joy to work there too.  My dream job, that hopefully will happen someday in the next 5-6 years. 

If you fuck up Uncharted, The Last of Us or any future IP..

LOL!! Don't worry,  I'll be make the environments in the game. If anything they will be better if I was working there already. :-p  Not really, they have some amazing modelers there and I am a long way off from their level of awesomeness. 

Sounds good! xD

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

No problem.  And I honeslty can't believe how awesome it looks.  Can't wait to see what the last month of polish and crunch time does for the textures and everything. 

And I'm personally waiting for Remember Me to drop really low on amazon.  It was $20 yesterday, but they have a sale on it on the 27th.  So i'll order it then if it's around $10.

Oh yea dude! That game is looking awesome! I wanted the bundle, but .. I pre-ordered the collector's ed instead of waiting for the bundle. The game is looking insane man. If SP can squeeze so much out of the console in the launch window period, then I can't fathom what they'll do 4 to 5 years down the line, especially when you consider the jump between the first two games.

Despite its name, I totally forgot about that game lulz. It is also on my list. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking for it. 10 would be great. You get Tearaway yet?

Weedlab said:

Oh yea dude! That game is looking awesome! I wanted the bundle, but .. I pre-ordered the collector's ed instead of waiting for the bundle. The game is looking insane man. If SP can squeeze so much out of the console in the launch window period, then I can't fathom what they'll do 4 to 5 years down the line, especially when you consider the jump between the first two games.

Despite its name, I totally forgot about that game lulz. It is also on my list. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking for it. 10 would be great. You get Tearaway yet?

Nope haven't got tearaway.  But I should be getting it as a christmas gift.  I'm hyped to play it.  And I'm gonna download Soul Sacrifice since it's free on ps+ tomorrow.

I´m sooooo hyped, omfg and I won´t even have one until February.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Nope haven't got tearaway.  But I should be getting it as a christmas gift.  I'm hyped to play it.  And I'm gonna download Soul Sacrifice since it's free on ps+ tomorrow.

FUCK YEA!!! Coop team battles here we come lol When you have free time message me to play. I play coop daily - that's all I play since I'm busy studying and working.

the-pi-guy said:

Apparently a screen shot? from The Division.  If it hasn't been shared already.  

:O The more I see of this game, even the slightest detail, the more I want it. The Nation will have a blast with this in coop I'm sure.