How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

inFAMOUS screens. If they're new then one of you fine gentlemen can post them. I'm in a rush.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/25/infamous-second-son-gets-some-new-screenshots/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

whats with the i am slave tittle btw?

nnodley said:
Aldro said:

The fact that Amy Hennig(UC2 Director or atleast for the story) and Justin Richmond(UC3 director, I think?) are the ones leading Uncharted 4 is amazing to me.  Two of my all time favorite games ever and they are both working on the game together!!!!!  Gonna be amazeballs. 

More info to clarify:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Uncharted Drakes Fortune was directed/written by Amy Hennig.
The lead game designer was Richard Lemarchand.

(Bruce Straley was an art director.)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was Bruce Straley.
The lead game designers were Neil Druckmann and Richard Lemarchand.

(Neil Druckmann helped writing it also.)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was Justin Richmond.
The lead game designers were Richard Lemarchand
and Jacob Minkoff.

The Last of Us was directed/written by Neil Druckmann and also the game director was Bruce Straley.
The lead game designer was Jacob Minkoff.

Uncharted 4 will be directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director will be Justin Richmond.

My dream team would be:

(even though I have no idea who exactly is responsible for what and these guys are not really doing it all by themselves. There's so many programmers and other game designers at ND too. ND themselves constantly emphasize how everyone contributes and are not afraid to say what they feel which really shows in their games):

Writing done by Neil and Amy
Directed by Neil, Amy and Bruce
Lead Game Design by Jacob Minkoff

They're all fucking good though XD Infact, throw them all together and make a huge game hahaha

Weedlab said:
inFAMOUS screens. If they're new then one of you fine gentlemen can post them. I'm in a rush.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/25/infamous-second-son-gets-some-new-screenshots/

I got you!!

SnakeDrake said:
luisgvm said:
new ps4 basement crawl screens.

http://terminalgamer.com/2013/11/25/ps4-exclusive-basement-crawl-gets-first-screenshots/

Wow when i first saw the game's trailer i thought it was going to be some kind of horror game not a twisted version of boomerman. :/

xd, well maybe it will be fun, we just have to wait and see more xd. 

Around the Network
Aldro said:
nnodley said:
Aldro said:

The fact that Amy Hennig(UC2 Director or atleast for the story) and Justin Richmond(UC3 director, I think?) are the ones leading Uncharted 4 is amazing to me.  Two of my all time favorite games ever and they are both working on the game together!!!!!  Gonna be amazeballs. 

More info to clarify:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was  Bruce Straley.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was Justin Richmond.
and Jacob Minkoff.

The Last of Us was directed/written by Neil Druckmann and also the game director was Bruce Straley.

Uncharted 4 will be directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director will be Justin Richmond.

My dream team would be:

(even though I have no idea who exactly is responsible for what and these guys are not really doing it all by themselves. There's so many programmers and other game designers at ND too. ND themselves constantly emphasize how everyone contributes and are not afraid to say what they feel which really shows in their games):

They're all fucking good though XD Infact, throw them all together and make a huge game hahaha

Neil and Amy would be a fucking unstoppable force with story anc characters.  They are both amazing!!  But I was under the impression that Amy was the main writer/director for just UC2 and Justin Richmond was main writer/director for UC3.  Though good to know Amy was a lead for all 3.  Just makes it all that much better honestly.  AHH I can't freaking wait for VGX to see the whole trailer.  At least I hope it's there.  

nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:
Aldro said:

More info to clarify:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was  Bruce Straley.

and Jacob Minkoff.

My dream team would be:

Neil and Amy would be a fucking unstoppable force with story anc characters.  They are both amazing!!  But I was under the impression that Amy was the main writer/director for just UC2 and Justin Richmond was main writer/director for UC3.  Though good to know Amy was a lead for all 3.  Just makes it all that much better honestly.  AHH I can't freaking wait for VGX to see the whole trailer.  At least I hope it's there.  

Yeah Amy pretty much writes them all. Neil did have some hand in UC2 though. But Justin isn't a writer :P

Also cool how both UC3 and TLOU had Jacob as Lead Game Designer. Shows that they really do work together despite being "2 teams".

http://www.meristation.com/playstation-3/reportaje/el-juego-de-la-generacion--resultados-/1937875/61?p=5

TLOU Game of the Gen on meristation :')

That's like the 4th website in recent weeks that have given GOTG to TLOU!

Aldro said:
nnodley said:

Yeah Amy pretty much writes them all. Neil did have some hand in UC2 though. But Justin isn't a writer :P

Also cool how both UC3 and TLOU had Jacob as Lead Game Designer. Shows that they really do work together despite being "2 teams".

They really are one of the best studios right now.  And it sounds like a joy to work there too.  My dream job, that hopefully will happen someday in the next 5-6 years. 

nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:

They really are one of the best studios right now.  And it sounds like a joy to work there too.  My dream job, that hopefully will happen someday in the next 5-6 years. 

If you fuck up Uncharted, The Last of Us or any future IP..