How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

^^ i think you got some damn sexy hands!!. ohh yeah!!!

but seriously it looks good. did you do that yourself? and what are you doing with the thumb sticks? and why?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Joe--- said:
A friend back in 7th grade gave me that name. I like it only because it rhymes, but it's definitely an oxymoron. It's funny hearing some of the things people say when I'm in a lobby of a game.

you cant be serious......

What if I am?

EDT: oops replied with the wrong account.

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
Joe--- said:
A friend back in 7th grade gave me that name. I like it only because it rhymes, but it's definitely an oxymoron. It's funny hearing some of the things people say when I'm in a lobby of a game.

What if I am?

oh you lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
Joe--- said:

What if I am?

i was gonna make a joke about you being an alt and about me always calling you JoeTheHoe. but now you ruined it for me, thanks! this seems to be your job lately

bananaking21 said:
^^ i think you got some damn sexy hands!!. ohh yeah!!!

but seriously it looks good. did you do that yourself? and what are you doing with the thumb sticks? and why?

Well i was trying out the product, was hoping it would be fix for people that are having thumb stick problems... It's a product called pastidip, and i just wanted to see how it looked, so I decided to try to dip my stick, and it came out all jacked up so I went to wipe it off the stick, it destroyed the rubber that was there.... So now I’m stuck with a fucked up stick. Luckily this is my second controller. I drilled into it some with a big drill bit to make it more concaved to see what it feel likes. Then tried the plastic dip again and it's almost there... but it's not as sticky as what Sony put on... Yeah the stick is fucked now. I'll just play with it and see what I can do.

Around the Network

Oh yeah, the back is the spray version of plastic dip, so it's got this nice rubber feel to it. And it you don't like it you can just peal it all off.

Im sat watching ups tracking for my ps4 debug unit and sdk

People in here play COD Ghosts? PS4shizzle.

SquishyButtMan said:
People in here play COD Ghosts? PS4shizzle.

I do. Send a request. Mmm_fish_tacos

Sucker Punch give them some love.