Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
I believe most dislike the design rather than the fact that it's difficult. (Well.. it IS difficult because its poorly designed I believe).

I think the real knock off is that the last 3 chapters from what I can see on GAF: Are pretty terrible. Nearly EVERYONES complaining about something on Chapter 8.

(I dont get the game till' 29th so DONT SPOIL ME XD)

The part they're complaining about is not that bad. It's a set piece moment that has unique controls. Personally I found it amazing.

Seriously if people thought the game was hard, they played it wrong. Use the owl people! Really didn't have trouble with the game except a few spots that I repetitively died.

The problem with the last 3 chapters is just that they become linearer.

I think i know the part you mean.  I probably died 30+ times before i actually understood how to control.  I tried it a few times after i got the hand of it and didnt have much of a problem.  But damn was it frustrating the first 30 times lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Some get lost and they feel that the marker they get by pressing up on the d-pad isnt clear enough or something.

Do you guys agree?

JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
I believe most dislike the design rather than the fact that it's difficult. (Well.. it IS difficult because its poorly designed I believe).

I think the real knock off is that the last 3 chapters from what I can see on GAF: Are pretty terrible. Nearly EVERYONES complaining about something on Chapter 8.

(I dont get the game till' 29th so DONT SPOIL ME XD)

The part they're complaining about is not that bad. It's a set piece moment that has unique controls. Personally I found it amazing.

Seriously if people thought the game was hard, they played it wrong. Use the owl people! Really didn't have trouble with the game except a few spots that I repetitively died.

The problem with the last 3 chapters is just that they become linearer.

Yeah there is a reason why they put the OWL in the game.  They want it to be used to help while also not being intrusive.  I personally think the OWL was really well done.  

Sony Entertainment Is Said to Hire Bain & Company for Cost-Cutting

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/business/media/sony-entertainment-is-said-to-hire-bain-co-for-cost-cutting.html?partner=yahoofinance&_r=0

Aldro said:
Some get lost and they feel that the marker they get by pressing up on the d-pad isnt clear enough or something.

Do you guys agree?

Sometimes yea it can be pretty confusing, but most of the time its pretty good.    It just shows you exactly where it is, rather then how to get there,  so unless the area is pretty straight forward you can feel in a maze.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Do you guys agree?

Don't agree at all.  Have always been able to find the marker.  Could be a bit bigger and a brighter orange, but it's just fine how it is I think.

DD_Bwest said:

Games have been slowly getting dumbed down for years so that the more casuals can get into it and not feel hopelessly lost.  But also so many want to feel "manly"  so they try to play on a setting thats to hard for them.    The should start to label it Normal, Hard, extra hard. 

the games have dumbed down and so have the reviewers. honestly their position posts no reason for them to make any rational review depending on game quality what so ever. really think about it. these reviewers are all about one thing, money. there is no moral code, there is no real consequence for giving a game a 1 or a 10, its perfect because it can easily be hidden behind the "this is an opinion" excuse. Call of Duty is the most loved game on earth, give it 80+ reviews yearly, why? because gamers will flip if it got the 60's reviews it deserves. same thing with mario, they basically released the same game 3 times, the last 2 within the space of 3 months, and SMBU gets a 80+ meta, not surpring. give the gamers the reviews they want = more hits. 

no kid dreams about growing up and reviewing games fairly. its all about one thing, making a living. its a business from top to bottom and there is no consequence what so ever for fucking around with it. its about one thing, money and thats pretty obvious.

Aldro said:

Do you guys agree?

Yes. If you're looking in the direction of the marker, it's super hard to see. I found pressing it and spinning 360 was the best way to find it.

As far as not giving you directions, just a goal? I loved that.

pezus said:
leyendax69 said:
JoeTheBro said:
In the XBOX thread we're discussing how Killzone has so few reviews. What do you guys think is up with that? DR3 already has one more on metacritic.

Maybe because european sites doesnt review PS4 games until some days before 29th Nov?

You nailed it with the first answer xD

Actually they do. GameReactor Sweden and many other EU sites (All GRs that are Europe) did review it.

They did however NOT review any Microsoft stuff since it doesnt even launch until 2014 here.

So it should be the opposite!

Anyone here with a GAF account?

Please go and post this in the VGA nominees thread :>

"Hm... The council decides the winners and there is 3 Polygon people in the council and 1 Official Xbox Magazine person whereas there is 0 Official Sony/Ninty. The chances of The Last of Us winning seems slim. "

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=718445&page=6