Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=546970348720663

New DriveClub vid again on Facebook. Just keeps looking better and better. Their AA method looks awesome, imo.

Around the Network

so are reviewers bitches are what? they complain about a hard game? wooooo ohh maybe i should go hold their hand and give them a huge while they are at it. and their hypocrisy is amazing, they praise dark souls for being a difficult game! just because the devs were smart enough to say that that game isnt for little bitches

bananaking21 said:
so are reviewers bitches are what? they complain about a hard game? wooooo ohh maybe i should go hold their hand and give them a huge while they are at it. and their hypocrisy is amazing, they praise dark souls for being a difficult game! just because the devs were smart enough to say that that game isnt for little bitches

Killzone is a pretty hard game,  but you would think the developers would be a little more skilled then the average person.  some of the reviews complaining about how hard it is baffle me.  what happened to great games having a spot where you get stuck for a while and cant quite figure out the trick.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

bananaking21 said:

You can have good hard games and you can have bad hard games. Which game are you refering to?

I believe most dislike the design rather than the fact that it's difficult. (Well.. it IS difficult because its poorly designed I believe).

I think the real knock off is that the last 3 chapters from what I can see on GAF: Are pretty terrible. Nearly EVERYONES complaining about something on Chapter 8.

(I dont get the game till' 29th so DONT SPOIL ME XD)

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
bananaking21 said:

Killzone is a pretty hard game,  but you would think the developers would be a little more skilled then the average person.  some of the reviews complaining about how hard it is baffle me.  what happened to great games having a spot where you get stuck for a while and cant quite figure out the trick.

there is a difference between unbalanced and being hard. now making a game unbalanced which in results makes it hard deserves to be punished by low scores. but a hard game doesnt deserve to get low scores because its hard. 

there is a solution for their complaints, if your a little bitch then swallow your pride and play at easy. personally lately i been playing everything at hard just to feel challenged then a hard game comes around and what? 6's and 7's?? WTF?!! how does that bold for how devs want to make future games? they will make them as easy as Call of Duty. reviewers are a fucking joke, a bunch of fanboys that fall into their own hype. dark souls was rewarded with highers scores becuase its hard, why? because they hyped it to be awesome because its hard. 

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

You can have good hard games and you can have bad hard games. Which game are you refering to?

if its the difficulty is balanced then good hard. but for example, sending out 100 enemies at the same time with you having no sort of cover just to make the game seem hard is bullshit. but have a good AI, well designed level and force the player to think instead of run and gun is good. 

Aldro said:
I believe most dislike the design rather than the fact that it's difficult. (Well.. it IS difficult because its poorly designed I believe).

I think the real knock off is that the last 3 chapters from what I can see on GAF: Are pretty terrible. Nearly EVERYONES complaining about something on Chapter 8.

(I dont get the game till' 29th so DONT SPOIL ME XD)

The part they're complaining about is not that bad. It's a set piece moment that has unique controls. Personally I found it amazing.

Seriously if people thought the game was hard, they played it wrong. Use the owl people! Really didn't have trouble with the game except a few spots that I repetitively died.

The problem with the last 3 chapters is just that they become linearer.

bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:
bananaking21 said:

there is a difference between unbalanced and being hard. now making a game unbalanced which in results makes it hard deserves to be punished by low scores. but a hard game doesnt deserve to get low scores because its hard. 

there is a solution for their complaints, if your a little bitch then swallow your pride and play at easy. personally lately i been playing everything at hard just to feel challenged then a hard game comes around and what? 6's and 7's?? WTF?!! how does that bold for how devs want to make future games? they will make them as easy as Call of Duty. reviewers are a fucking joke, a bunch of fanboys that fall into their own hype. dark souls was rewarded with highers scores becuase its hard, why? because they hyped it to be awesome because its hard. 

Games have been slowly getting dumbed down for years so that the more casuals can get into it and not feel hopelessly lost.  But also so many want to feel "manly"  so they try to play on a setting thats to hard for them.    The should start to label it Normal, Hard, extra hard. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I keep drooling over the pics :| Its hard cuz I scroll down very slow to make sure im not spoiling anything XD

Holy smokes at KZ:SF