Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
PS4 sells 1 MILLION units in 24 hours in NA! TheEspionage already posted the tweet but it seems like nobody cared xD. That is sold to consumers, btw.

See more here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172385&page=1#

Holy shit! 1 million consoles sold in North America is monstrous! If they've already sold that many to people in just the two countries that it has launched in so far then how much more is the rest of the world going to add onto that? Between Black Friday, the European launch, last minute Christmas shoppers, and post-November launches including Japan... it really does look like Sony could sell 5 million of them by the end of March.

Around the Network

1,000,000!

Wait, i'm not on this list? Funny, i thought i posted a couple of months ago asking to be added to the playstation nation .

Been grabbing a lot of trophies this past week thanks to KH 1.5 Remix, almost got my Platinum on KH FM and working my way through KH RE:CoM now.

Also, is that list you posted only for the trophies won during the past week or all time trophies Pezus? Cause it seems kinda odd how low the Platinum trophy count is if it's all time.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

So does this mean the PS4 has the biggest launch of any console ever?

nnodley said:

yes. im pretty sure its first 24 hours have beat any first week launch WW ever.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

yes. im pretty sure its first 24 hours have beat any first week launch WW ever.

DAMN!!  Sony is gonna have a huge generation if this is anything to go by. 

OMG new driveclub vid showing some amazing snow covered mountains.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=546632275421137&set=vb.423631211054578&type=2&theater

I watched a movie last night on my PS4. Those lights on the controller are distracting.

JoeTheBro said:
I watched a movie last night on my PS4. Those lights on the controller are distracting.

#DealWithIt :-p

Will try to put up a detailed ps4 impression either tonight or tomorrow and if not then it will be next weekend as I have class Tuesday and Wednesday. Hint: It's amazeballs