Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Naughty Dog's co president, Christophe Balestra says there will be a big jump in graphics for Uncharted 4 from their current ps3 games.
http://www.examiner.com/article/naughty-dog-s-co-president-talks-about-the-graphics-of-uncharted-on-ps4

IN MY PAAAAAAAAAAANTS

Around the Network

guys quick question. wasnt it said that Sony has 14 internal studios? at the PS4 All Access event shu said they have 16. does that mean they opened two new studios?

bananaking21 said:
guys quick question. wasnt it said that Sony has 14 internal studios? at the PS4 All Access event shu said they have 16. does that mean they opened two new studios?

Wonder if they would count Ready at Dawn in as one of their studios.  Have a feeling they will become a first party studio soon enough.

so with all this "brick" crap.. Has anyone on this site recieved a bad console? didnt we have like 40 people getting them day 1

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

the-pi-guy said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

Wonder if they would count Ready at Dawn in as one of their studios.  Have a feeling they will become a first party studio soon enough.

Them and Quantic Dream?  

Ah yes.  Didn't even think about Quantic Dream.

Around the Network

So we have me being a huge ND => UC/TLOU fan
Then we have Ethomaz for GT
Nnodley seems to cover InFAMOUS
JustThatGamer would die for God of War
WebMasterFlex gets us the Killzone goodies
CGI-Quality has QD games covered

Najz.

DD_Bwest said:
so with all this "brick" crap.. Has anyone on this site recieved a bad console? didnt we have like 40 people getting them day 1

Honestly it's probably just the normal 5% or so electronic failure situation.  Just that everyone that has a negative opinion in todays world feels the need to share it with the whole fucking world.

WebMasterFlex said:

Yes it does

God DAMN!

nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:

Honestly it's probably just the normal 5% or so electronic failure situation.  Just that everyone that has a negative opinion in todays world feels the need to share it with the whole fucking world.

I agree, im just trying to paint a picture.  Xbox fans are jumping onto this like the next red ring,  but i dont know personally know 1 person who has had a fualty one.  Just trying to see if anyone actually knows someone to see how wide spread this is.   Social media really blows things open these days

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

nnodley said:
the-pi-guy said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

Them and Quantic Dream?  

Ah yes.  Didn't even think about Quantic Dream.

the question is, why didnt they count them before then?