Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
This is a message to our almighty King Pezus. What I think would be great to do with this game is to make it a monthly game that last one week only. So every month we have this game going for a week straight and see who gets the most points. Then at the launch of ps4 we can tally up whoever one the most rounds and they get some sort of prize. We can think of the prize at a later date. This way we can ramp up thread activity every month if it starts to fall off.

Also I think we should appoint certain people to post the pics that people guess. I think the people who have posted at least one picture already should be the ones. And then me, Pezus, and huiii can keep track of the standings.

The king is drunk. Hes sleeping in the bathroom butt naked with his head in the toilet. I'll handle everything till he wakes up.

I agree. If you guys keep playing this game everyday, you will get bored of it and the thread will die.

Request approved!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

nnodley said:

I know.  I was so close.  What do you think about GoW:A sales?  Do you think they are under or just about right?

Right for a non-numbered title (aka GoW IV)... Gears will suffer the same thing.

See I don't know if they are or not.  It had a day one bundle in both the US and Europe and yet ps3 hardware fell 7% or something.  That doesn't seem right.  I'm thinking it could be undertracked by a couple hundred thousand give or take.  It definitely didn't sell near what GoW3 did, but 660,000 seems just a tad low. 

ruimartiniman said:

Any thoughts on PSVita sales tomorrow on Japan?

OP is strong in Japan and I expect to sell at least 100k copies for Vita... so 40k for the hardware? I guess flat or only slightly up.

Hold the sales over 20k per week in Japan will be a good feat for a ex-dead handheld lol.

Ohhhhh I loved the first One Piece game.

Deyon said:
nnodley said:
This is a message to our almighty King Pezus. What I think would be great to do with this game is to make it a monthly game that last one week only. So every month we have this game going for a week straight and see who gets the most points. Then at the launch of ps4 we can tally up whoever one the most rounds and they get some sort of prize. We can think of the prize at a later date. This way we can ramp up thread activity every month if it starts to fall off.

Also I think we should appoint certain people to post the pics that people guess. I think the people who have posted at least one picture already should be the ones. And then me, Pezus, and huiii can keep track of the standings.

The king is drunk. Hes sleeping in the bathroom butt naked with his head in the toilet. I'll handle everything till he wakes up.

I agree. If you guys keep playing this game everyday, you will get bored of it and the thread will die.

Request approved!

And where exactly have you been?  Thought you died.   And yes this game will get old quick if we do it constantly.  We could even shorten it to just one Monday through Friday every month.  We could even find a different variation of it too.

nnodley said:

See I don't know if they are or not.  It had a day one bundle in both the US and Europe and yet ps3 hardware fell 7% or something.  That doesn't seem right.  I'm thinking it could be undertracked by a couple hundred thousand give or take.  It definitely didn't sell near what GoW3 did, but 660,000 seems just a tad low.

The hardware will be ajusted in US after NPD (VGC is doing a lot of mistake in the latest months) but I think the software will not chaged after all... the sales of GoW:A will be like one third of the GoW III.

660k in a launch week is a good sales... mostly games didn't sell that... over 1 million in first month.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

nnodley said:

The hardware will be ajusted in US after NPD (VGC is doing a lot of mistake in the latest months) but I think the software will not chaged after all... the sales of GoW:A will be like one third of the GoW III.

660k in a launch week is a good sales... mostly games didn't sell that... over 1 million in first month.

660K is definitely good for launch week.  Idk, I guess we'll see.  Hopefully we see some numbers from SSM.

nnodley said:

And where exactly have you been?  Thought you died.   And yes this game will get old quick if we do it constantly.  We could even shorten it to just one Monday through Friday every month.  We could even find a different variation of it too.

Got banned from neogaf a week ago. I spent most of the week trying to platinum MGS4 and I failed HARD, so i came back.

Deyon said:
nnodley said:

Got banned from neogaf a week ago. I spent most of the week trying to platinum MGS4 and I failed HARD, so i came back.

Ah, I see.  Well it's about time.  Thread slowed down quick tonight and I'm gonna go to bed because I got class tomorrow.  Try not to get your ass banned this time. lol

Alright so lets continue this

Hint 1: Points 5

DMC1 baby ...That's where you fight a certain dark knight for the first time.