Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
^^ GOOD!! i want more games like uncharted and TLoU. keep jak away from naughty dog!

AGREED 1,000,000,000 times.  Think a new jak would be cool, but ND is way better than that now.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
^^ GOOD!! i want more games like uncharted and TLoU. keep jak away from naughty dog!

AGREED 1,000,000,000 times.  Think a new jak would be cool, but ND is way better than that now.

these fans who keep asking for a jak almost screwed us over big time. imagine a new jak game instead of TLoU!! yuckk! 

Weedlab said:

Do you think we’ll ever get a new Jak & Daxter game, or will The Lost Frontier stay as the series’ swan song? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/15/naughty-dog-a-next-jak-isnt-in-the-cards/

Yes, we will and they'll be made by some indie developer XD 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Weedlab said:

Naughty Dog: “A Next Jak Isn’t in the Cards”

November 15, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Around the release of The Last of Us, Naughty Dog was very open about how they “tried” a new Jak & Daxter title before The Last of Us, “but given the creative direction of our games right now, trying to go more realistic with Jak & Daxter didn’t work out.”

With Naughty Dog’s other team confirmed to be working on a new Uncharted, Community Strategist Arne Meyer responded to someone who believed a new Jak & Daxter was never going to happen:

We can’t ever say it’s *never* going to happen, because who knows what the future has in store for us. When I started at Naughty Dog just before Uncharted 2, nobody at the studio would have ever expected us to not only create two teams, but make a Mature rated title.

All I’m saying is that we tried, but right now, a next Jak isn’t in the cards. Frankly, it’s really great to hear how much you have enjoyed the Jak series and how much thought you put into them. You all really are some of the best fans we could hope for!

Do you think we’ll ever get a new Jak & Daxter game, or will The Lost Frontier stay as the series’ swan song? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/15/naughty-dog-a-next-jak-isnt-in-the-cards/

PERFECT!!!

Weedlab said:

Naughty Dog: “A Next Jak Isn’t in the Cards”

November 15, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Around the release of The Last of Us, Naughty Dog was very open about how they “tried” a new Jak & Daxter title before The Last of Us, “but given the creative direction of our games right now, trying to go more realistic with Jak & Daxter didn’t work out.”

With Naughty Dog’s other team confirmed to be working on a new Uncharted, Community Strategist Arne Meyer responded to someone who believed a new Jak & Daxter was never going to happen:

We can’t ever say it’s *never* going to happen, because who knows what the future has in store for us. When I started at Naughty Dog just before Uncharted 2, nobody at the studio would have ever expected us to not only create two teams, but make a Mature rated title.

All I’m saying is that we tried, but right now, a next Jak isn’t in the cards. Frankly, it’s really great to hear how much you have enjoyed the Jak series and how much thought you put into them. You all really are some of the best fans we could hope for!

Hope if they do continue the franchise TLF is retconned out of existance. 

Around the Network

Give all of those old ips to indies. No reason to have a 400 person studio working on them.

JoeTheBro said:
Give all of those old ips to indies. No reason to have a 400 person studio working on them.

Dont worry im sure Sony will send you some old ips

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Cross system chat works really well. I've been talking to my friends that already have ps4 over my vita for about an hour now.

SnakeDrake said:
JoeTheBro said:

Dont worry im sure Sony will send you some old ips

Yup. TLG is like 6 years old now.

JoeTheBro said:

Because then you get turds like The Lost Frontier.