Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Damn you UPS! hurry up.

Around the Network

The horror! Green in my beloved club. :O it's like putting soap in my Beetlejuice's house. On a serious note, I like the show of sportsmanship among the different parties. I commend that. Yosh and MS (especially the Major) have been doing a great job - a far cry from the Peter Moore and Krazy Ken jabs of 05/06.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:

The horror! Green in my beloved club. :O it's like putting soap in my Beetlejuice's house. On a serious note, I like the show of sportsmanship among the different parties. I commend that. Yosh and MS (especially the Major) have been doing a great job - a far cry from the Peter Moore and Krazy Ken jabs of 05/06.

Yosh and Larry are the best things that could probably happen to both Sony and Microsoft, PR-wise. Just imagine the horrors if Mattrick were still around, or Kutaragi still in charge at Sony.

My favourite thing on the internet today.  Enjoy your PS4's, America!

P.S. Haven't been in here in a long long time... good job with the trophy system, Pezus, seems really good :)

Wright said:
Weedlab said:

Yosh and Larry are the best things that could probably happen to both Sony and Microsoft, PR-wise. Just imagine the horrors if Mattrick were still around, or Kutaragi still in charge at Sony.

Yea lol Ken got out of hand, and the arrogance was palpable at times. xD Calling the Xbox 360 a simple "Xbox 1.5" and suggesting people would buy the PS3 no matter what. MS were some serious dicks back then too. There was a comment about them not worrying about the Wii since those players would buy a 360 after they "grew up"  haha That had me rolling since it was an indirect jab at Nintendo. It seemed like only Ninty was silent back then.

I liked Ken (still do), but he had to go. That ego became the size of a continent after he success of the PS2 (on the back of the success of the PS1). But then again, I find it hard to imagine anyone not being arrogant after the level of dominance the PS2 had. Plus, you could see a lot of changes in the way how Sony operates now compared to before. Ken is an engineer, and his way of communicating things is through numbers, which made for boring presentations. The new Sony is much better without that sort of thinking. I loved how Mark Cerny glossed over the PS4 numbers and then moved away swiftly back in February.

Around the Network

WOlfenstein

Its so surreal right now, I can´t wait 2 weeks. Ohh man NBA 2K14 looks fantastic and so does Killzone SF.

I am shaking I need my Crack and with crack I mean not really Crack.

Naughty Dog: “A Next Jak Isn’t in the Cards”

November 15, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Around the release of The Last of Us, Naughty Dog was very open about how they “tried” a new Jak & Daxter title before The Last of Us, “but given the creative direction of our games right now, trying to go more realistic with Jak & Daxter didn’t work out.”

With Naughty Dog’s other team confirmed to be working on a new Uncharted, Community Strategist Arne Meyer responded to someone who believed a new Jak & Daxter was never going to happen:

We can’t ever say it’s *never* going to happen, because who knows what the future has in store for us. When I started at Naughty Dog just before Uncharted 2, nobody at the studio would have ever expected us to not only create two teams, but make a Mature rated title.

All I’m saying is that we tried, but right now, a next Jak isn’t in the cards. Frankly, it’s really great to hear how much you have enjoyed the Jak series and how much thought you put into them. You all really are some of the best fans we could hope for!

Do you think we’ll ever get a new Jak & Daxter game, or will The Lost Frontier stay as the series’ swan song? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/15/naughty-dog-a-next-jak-isnt-in-the-cards/

Mmmfishtacos said:
Damn you UPS! hurry up.

Same here.  Still hasn't shown up.  I will never understand what their routes are.  Seems like it's fucking random.  I'm probably one of the closest people in my town to the UPS distribution center yet I'm like fucking last everytime. 

^^ GOOD!! i want more games like uncharted and TLoU. keep jak away from naughty dog!