How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Dude, I just noticed 5 kinda Real life friends now have a vita on my friends list. Is ps4 helping?

Around the Network

My doctor has advised against masterbation until all the stones are out, so no lotion

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

adriane23 said:
ethomaz said:
adriane23 said:

The new camera is a LOT smaller than I thought.

It is... I was surprised too when I first saw it... on pictures looks like the size of the Kinect... is soooooo smaller.

Yeah, which makes me wonder why the Kinect is so much larger for essentially the same tech.

Kinect has onboard calculations. Plus it has a fan.

PS4 camera just sends the video to the PS4.

DD_Bwest said:
My doctor has advised against masterbation until all the stones are out, so no lotion

dont listen to your doctor, they just feed you myths and make you pay money for it. junk food is good for you, masturbation makes your peepee longer and eating nothing but cake and cookies is an exellent diet. 

get real yo!

Youtube is blue

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172197&page=1#

Around the Network

JoeTheBro said:

There is no onboad calculations on Kinect... the chip that do that Job is locale inside Xbone... it is called Shape.

ethomaz said:

JoeTheBro said:

There is no onboad calculations on Kinect... the chip that do that Job is locale inside Xbone... it is called Shape.

It does a lot of work too, but Kinect still has a brain of its own. The data sent from kinect to xbone isn't just a video file like it is on PS4.

JoeTheBro said:

It does a lot of work too, but Kinect still has a brain of its own. The data sent from kinect to xbone isn't just a video file like it is on PS4.

It is... just data to be processed into Xbone... Kinect just capture the data... you can say the sensor on Kinect is better but all the processing with data captures is done inside Xbone.

There is no dedicated processor on Kinect One.

Edit - And the data sent is not a video file in both cases.

ethomaz said:

JoeTheBro said:

It is... just data to be processed into Xbone... Kinect just capture the data... you can say the sensor on Kinect is better but all the processing with data captures is done inside Xbone.

There is no dedicated processor on Kinect One.

Edit - And the data sent is not a video file in both cases.

If you can find the round table from way back in May, they talk about it having an on board processor.

Fake edit: I can't get into PS4 tech talk :(

^^ ladies stop talking about kinect and the ps eye. nobody cares about them. nobody.