Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Wright said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Don't know what all the hate with Knack is about. It may not blow you're socks off but it looks like a sold adventure game.

And now I've come to the conclusion as to why reviewers are mad. Their jobs may be in danger now that we can stream our games. No need for someone else to tell you about it, just turn on a stream and deiced for you're self. which is a double edge sword for developers, but it's the best thing that's happened to gaming this/next gen.

You overestimate too much the gaming crowd. People like you and me, we both know when a "pro" reviewer is full of shit and when it's better to trust gamers. But, you can't really say the same about...more than the half of gamers out there.

yes i know, but why turn to IGN for a review when you can watch someone play?

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Don't know what all the hate with Knack is about. It may not blow you're socks off but it looks like a sold adventure game.

And now I've come to the conclusion as to why reviewers are mad. Their jobs may be in danger now that we can stream our games. No need for someone else to tell you about it, just turn on a stream and deiced for you're self. which is a double edge sword for developers, but it's the best thing that's happened to gaming this/next gen.

This is actually the biggest thing for gaming I've seen.  (Yes. yes, I know PC has it too).

It’s not the fact that it's been done before, but now it's accessible and easy for anyone to do it. And now live stream will be main stream because it’s at the forefront of the console.

First in line at my Eb games. Hellz ya

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
First in line at my Eb games. Hellz ya

And you freezing your butt off outside?

the-pi-guy said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

You overestimate too much the gaming crowd. People like you and me, we both know when a "pro" reviewer is full of shit and when it's better to trust gamers. But, you can't really say the same about...more than the half of gamers out there.

yes i know, but why turn to IGN for a review when you can watch someone play?

Review sites still have purpose though.  Though it depends on when they get the game and when the embargo ends.  But you could still turn to IGN if you are considering a game pre-launch day.  You know?  

sure, but at the same time i see the danger.

Around the Network

Some observations.

• The Targets in my area are doing B2G1 for ALL games. I thought it was just for select PS4 games.
  • I just went to two different Super Targets (Burnsville, MN and Savage, MN). There was two copies left for Killzone at one store and 3 left at the other. COD: Ghosts however, had about a dozen or so left at each store.
  • The new camera is a LOT smaller than I thought.
  • I was going to show some support for Knack by getting it as my free game, but it wasn't available at either store, so I just settled for Battlefield 4.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Its not that cold, I gor a good jacket, no rain or bad wind

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

adriane23 said:

The new camera is a LOT smaller than I thought.

It is... I was surprised too when I first saw it... on pictures looks like the size of the Kinect... is soooooo smaller.

ethomaz said:
adriane23 said:

The new camera is a LOT smaller than I thought.

It is... I was surprised too when I first saw it... on pictures looks like the size of the Kinect... is soooooo smaller.

Yeah, which makes me wonder why the Kinect is so much larger for essentially the same tech.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

DD_Bwest said:
Its not that cold, I gor a good jacket, no rain or bad wind

do you have any kind of lotion for when you need to masturbate?