Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
adriane23 said:
nnodley said:
adriane23 said:
nnodley said:
adriane23 said:

That reminds me.  I have an episode of breaking bad season 5 I need to watch.

I'm not watching anymore episodes until they get to the last one and then I'm marathoning. I don't think I can take the suspense of having to wait a week for each episode.

I didn't start watching the show until season 4 was over.  I watched the four seasons on netflix and I missed the first half of season 5 when they aired and they are replaying them every sunday in the middle of the night.  I'm on like episode 7 of season 5.  All I know is that it sucks it's the last season.

Same. I got hooked when watching a few episodes of season 3 on Netflix with my friend. Now I've seen every episode that's aired. Yeah, it's sad, but I'm glad they're not going to drag out an amazing series. I will miss it though.

Ya that's why it's good they are ending.  Not dragging it out.  The guy who plays Jesse is a really great actor.

Around the Network
First pezus 25 pts.
Second  ruimartiniman 10 pts.
Third Ethomaz 5 pts.
Fourth rutea7 5 pts.
Fifth deadly2choke 5 pts.
Sixth M.U.G.E.N 5 pts.
Seventh nnodley 5 pts.
Eighth AbbathTheGrim 5 pts.
Ninth adriane23 5 pts. 
Tenth JoeFlex 3 pts. 
Eleventh huii  3 pts. 
Twelfth    
Thirteenth    

Who else thinks GoW:A is undertracked. I think it is because ps3 hardware didn't rise with the release and I think it would have because of the bundles.

I think it may be undertracked by 200,000-300,000

nnodley said:
Who else thinks GoW:A is undertracked. I think it is because ps3 hardware didn't rise with the release and I think it would have because of the bundles.

I definitely think so, especially since the console sales numbers for the PS3 are pretty much the same from the week before it released. Plus, there's still no way to track digital sales unless Sony releases that information right?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

nnodley said:

With the bundle launched in Europe, PS3 harware should have risen,not fallen by 7%.

Around the Network
ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:

With the bundle launched in Europe, PS3 harware should have risen,not fallen by 7%.

Dat controller 0_0

Aren't there huge adjustments to PS3 sales every year by VGChartz?

adriane23 said:
ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:

Dat controller 0_0

I will qoute Ethomaz: undertracked. As far as i remember all adjustments to PS3 hardware since 2008, except for one single time, were in favor of PS3, some of them really big, mainly in Europe and Others.

adriane23 said:
ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:

Dat controller 0_0

Ya definitely should have been a rise in hardware.  That controller is awesome looking.

@Bold:  Ya there are huge adjustments to be made for both ps3 and 360.  I think the 360 is around a million up and ps3 needs to be adjusted up like 1.2 million or something.  We know ps3 is undertracked by a lot more than 360.

I think the gap between ps360 is well below 1 million.  

nnodley said:
adriane23 said:
ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:

Dat controller 0_0

Ya definitely should have been a rise in hardware.  That controller is awesome looking.

@Bold:  Ya there are huge adjustments to be made for both ps3 and 360.  I think the 360 is around a million up and ps3 needs to be adjusted up like 1.2 million or something.  We know ps3 is undertracked by a lot more than 360.

I think the gap between ps360 is well below 1 million.  

Yeah, I remember ioi explaining that the small markets where the PS3 dominates are really difficult to obatin accurate numbers. I'm thinking the gap between the PS3 and 360 is already less than 1M.

This is my last pic today. Some of you will find it too easy, others may not, let´s keep us focus.