Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

bananaking21 said:

i just made a thread about it!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172160

any idea what it could be? wasnt crash bandicoot 3 kinda spacy?

I know a new Parappa and others old ips are being developed by indies.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

bananaking21 said:

I know a new Parappa and others old ips are being developed by indies.

i fucking hate parappa the rappa. its a fucking rythem game for crying out loud. but its rumored to be set in space so hopefully it isnt parappa

bananaking21 said:

awesome PS4 ad!

Would have liked to seen some gameplay of videos but it was solid overall.  Much better than their old Baby commercials am I right? lol

bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/18723/article/sony-announcing-return-of-classic-franchise-for-ps4-tonight/

Gais! Gais! Lookie! OMG! SPAAAAAACE!

Well apparently it's a classic exclusive franchise. There are only two games that come to mind regarding "space", "exclusive", and "classic". Colony Wars which a lot of people have been asking for since the PlayStation 2 days. The last game was on the original PlayStation. The other is Zone of the Enders. Now I know the HD collection came out on the Xbox 360 but prior to that the franchise was a PlayStation 2 exclusive. It could also be why Kojima is attending the event. I was already curious as to why he was going to bother coming all the way to the States just to announce exclusive content for a Metal Gear game. He may be announcing a new and exclusive Zone of the Enders for PS4. Last I heard he had supposedly cancelled development on a sequel to the franchise that was going to be multiplatform. Sony may have made a deal to get that game made on the PS4 instead as an exclusive.

TheEspionage said:
bananaking21 said:

awesome PS4 ad!

Would have liked to seen some gameplay of videos but it was solid overall.  Much better than their old Baby commercials am I right? lol

nothing is better than the old baby commercial! tell me one ad that people are still talking about till this day?! huh! hu!!! i thought so!

Around the Network

bananaking21 said:

i fucking hate parappa the rappa. its a fucking rythem game for crying out loud. but its rumored to be set in space so hopefully it isnt parappa

Your banana just get smaller in my view

Parappa is AMAZING.

bananaking21 said:
TheEspionage said:

nothing is better than the old baby commercial! tell me one ad that people are still talking about till this day?! huh! hu!!! i thought so!

Maybe it was brilliant this whole time and we just didn't notice.  Thank you for helping me see the true genious of that commercial!

TheEspionage said:
bananaking21 said:
TheEspionage said:

Maybe it was brilliant this whole time and we just didn't notice.  Thank you for helping me see the true genious of that commercial!

i think thats what they were going for actually. something so weird and exotic that it will get people talking about it and talking about the PS3. but it backfired, because weird and exotic is what attracts people to gaming, its the more casual and easy to get into sense that gamers like. just sit on the tv and have a wonderul time, not the so over comolicated super machine that sony was pushing for, the technicial marvel, the console so powerful the army was using it, the weird exotic thing. it pushed people away, they just didnt feel comfortable with the machine.

For the Players ad really shows what gamers like and love. the just sit down with friends, play and have fun. 

bananaking21 said:
TheEspionage said:

Ignoring everything you just said :P Just have to say I like your avatar.  The Last of Us was a pretty awesome game and Wreck it Ralph was also equally as awesome.  

Shipping!