By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a PS3 :-)!!!

Griffin said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Takrik said:
Congratulations!

I suggest you get Uncharted and CoD4 or Resistance (I prefer Resistance but CoD4 is equally awesome)

Also don't buy a second controller, wait for the DS3, should come out in February or order one from YesAsia.com

Thanks a bunch!... I'll definitely wait for DS3 then ^^!

I'll just get CoD4 and The Orange Box in the mean time... (Btw: Does any of those have offline multiplayer support?! Or offline Co-op...?!)

I don't think either of them have offline co-op or multiplayer, atleast no bots anyways.

:'(... What happened to the good old splitscreen multiplayer days?! :P...

I'm hoping for Haze or Timesplitters 4 to revive just that!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Great buy, dude. Your choice of games could have been better, I'm afraid.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Great buy, dude. Your choice of games could have been better, I'm afraid.

What do you mean by gameS?!...

I only have AC a.t.m... I'm planning on picking up The Orange Box and CoD4 on Monday! 

THE NETHERLANDS

All I'm saying is that there are quite a few high quality titles out there that arn't full of hype. Don't miss out on a great gaming experience due to game not getting a lot of hype. The games you mentioned are solid, but there are better games available for the PS3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Don't listen to the haters, if you never played half life 2, buy the orange box, the framerate is good and the quicksaving is awesome, only loading times will kill you.

Also, show us your PSN id and let me backstab, i mean, introduce you to team fortress =)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

I don't have wireless internet in my home... But i have a Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter... With which i can get online with my DS and Wii... So maybe the PS3 works with it too?!...

THE NETHERLANDS

Congratulations. Enjoy your new system! I'm leaning towards purchasing a PS3 at some point this year as well. I am currently breaking down pros and cons of each system and games I want on each system.

naznatips said:
Congratulations. Enjoy your new system! I'm leaning towards purchasing a PS3 at some point this year as well. I am currently breaking down pros and cons of each system and games I want on each system.

600$ was too expensive for me.

400$ was too...

But when Blu-ray ensured it's win for the coming round of video-formats i knew it wasn't a bad option!...

THE NETHERLANDS

naznatips said:

Are you sure the PS3 can handle a gaming beast like yoursel, Naznatipz? Don't screw up and buy the wrong console.

Congratulations. I wished I was 16, I have the money to buy it but no time to play it=/.