By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Shade said:
krik said:
Shade said:
youngjeezy said:
You know weezy is like a 12-15 year old kid with a severe case of ADHD right?

I mean, just take a long look at the picture in the sig. Now, do you REALLY think he's telling the truth?

All he does is spam LOL and ROFL while restating the same things (I guess he thinks if he says it enough it'll come true), and waiting for other people to do all his work for him. Notice how he always does that "^listen to this guy" or "^applause" because hes clearly not intelligent enough to form a coherent sentence about his own opinions.

He fails at arguing with people, even when someone gives him perfect logic on a silver platter he just says "no this is the way i want it so this is the way it is" over and over again. Much like he did in that thread.

Just ignore him, weezy am fail.

What a wasted name (using it for trolling). My guess is that you are not new here and that you might be the one who started this thread in the first place. 

Nope, it wasn't me. I was actually going to reply to this guy too.

you say that but why would someone just sign up and make a first post like that? That the part that makes you the main one to do something like this.

Why would I be main suspect? I'm actually pissed with what some people did something on my back do you think I would be doing the same crap?

A mod could easily verify the IP is not mine. If the IP from that new account is mine I will accept a permanent ban from this site. Maybe this will motivate the mods to go check ;)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

acually since ive been on this site ps3 fanatics are the most irritable and dont take an ass whoopin very well :)

results?

Sockpuppet accounts :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
acually since ive been on this site ps3 fanatics are the most irritable and dont take an ass whoopin very well :)

results?

That's because the PS3 is bellow in sales... it will all change when the 360 is at the bottom ;)

krik said:
Shade said:
krik said:
Shade said:
youngjeezy said:

I mean, just take a long look at the picture in the sig. Now, do you REALLY think he's telling the truth?

All he does is spam LOL and ROFL while restating the same things (I guess he thinks if he says it enough it'll come true), and waiting for other people to do all his work for him. Notice how he always does that "^listen to this guy" or "^applause" because hes clearly not intelligent enough to form a coherent sentence about his own opinions.

He fails at arguing with people, even when someone gives him perfect logic on a silver platter he just says "no this is the way i want it so this is the way it is" over and over again. Much like he did in that thread.

What a wasted name (using it for trolling). My guess is that you are not new here and that you might be the one who started this thread in the first place. 

you say that but why would someone just sign up and make a first post like that? That the part that makes you the main one to do something like this.

Why would I be main suspect? I'm actually pissed with what some people did something on my back do you think I would be doing the same crap?

A mod could easily verify the IP is not mine. If the IP from that new account is mine I will accept a permanent ban from this site. Maybe this will motivate the mods to go check ;)

^The more innocent you try to be the more guilty you seem (at least that's how I see it)

weezy said:

results?

I really hope for the sake of human kind you aren't 21, has the average mental age really recessed that much?

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:

LOL yeah I know wtf >< damn them!!! How dare they keep me on my toes xD, yeah this is a bizzare coincidence :P OR IS IT!!!! DUN DUN DUN

no, no coincidence, were all just pretty bored, i guess.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

krik said:
weezy said:

results?

That's because the PS3 is bellow in sales... it will all change when the 360 is at the bottom ;)

Like i've stated many times b4 ps3 will be awesome .......in 2009

MynameisGARY

Shade said:
krik said:
Shade said:
krik said:
Shade said:
youngjeezy said:

^The more innocent you try to be the more guilty you seem (at least that's how I see it)

Nice theory too bad it's flawed because as far as I know innocent people will never accept other's guilt.

Believe me if you want but it wasn't me, it's not my style. I give my opinions with my account. Also I would never say such things of weezy.

youngjeezy said:
weezy said:

results?

I really hope for the sake of human kind you aren't 21, has the average mental age really recessed that much?

GTFO dude. If you want to comment use your primary account. Be a MAN!!!

@ KRIK Ya^ this has happend many times xD

Sock puppet account from a random pissed off sony fanatic

MynameisGARY