By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
weezy said:

ROFL!

PS3 fanboyism at its finest xD

Thank you for proving my point.

Around the Network

Well for the record I'll say that you stated facts and not blind fanboyism's lol. Something I appreciate :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

RolStoppable said:
youngjeezy said:
You know weezy is like a 12-15 year old kid with a severe case of ADHD right?

I mean, just take a long look at the picture in the sig. Now, do you REALLY think he's telling the truth?

All he does is spam LOL and ROFL while restating the same things (I guess he thinks if he says it enough it'll come true), and waiting for other people to do all his work for him. Notice how he always does that "^listen to this guy" or "^applause" because hes clearly not intelligent enough to form a coherent sentence about his own opinions.

He fails at arguing with people, even when someone gives him perfect logic on a silver platter he just says "no this is the way i want it so this is the way it is" over and over again. Much like he did in that thread.

Just ignore him, weezy am fail.

How high are the chances that you are a sockpuppet account?

120%

You are welcome buddy :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Shade said:
youngjeezy said:

I mean, just take a long look at the picture in the sig. Now, do you REALLY think he's telling the truth?

All he does is spam LOL and ROFL while restating the same things (I guess he thinks if he says it enough it'll come true), and waiting for other people to do all his work for him. Notice how he always does that "^listen to this guy" or "^applause" because hes clearly not intelligent enough to form a coherent sentence about his own opinions.

He fails at arguing with people, even when someone gives him perfect logic on a silver platter he just says "no this is the way i want it so this is the way it is" over and over again. Much like he did in that thread.

What a wasted name (using it for trolling). My guess is that you are not new here and that you might be the one who started this thread in the first place. 

Nope, it wasn't me. I was actually going to reply to this guy too.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

PS3 fanatics got it out for me!

*hides*

xD

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

ChronotriggerJM said:
Well for the record I'll say that you stated facts and not blind fanboyism's lol. Something I appreciate :P

sup chrono? no avatar tonight ='(

hey look were all here again ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

krik said:
Shade said:
youngjeezy said:

What a wasted name (using it for trolling). My guess is that you are not new here and that you might be the one who started this thread in the first place. 

Nope, it wasn't me. I was actually going to reply to this guy too.

you say that but why would someone just sign up and make a first post like that? That the part that makes you the main one to do something like this.

weezy said:
PS3 fanatics got it out for me!

*hides*

xD

weezy you're funny, too bad you hate PS3 fanatics... we could be friends

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

iclim4 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

sup chrono? no avatar tonight ='(

hey look were all here again ^^

LOL yeah I know wtf >< damn them!!! How dare they keep me on my toes xD, yeah this is a bizzare coincidence :P OR IS IT!!!! DUN DUN DUN

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.