By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My GF created a site - looking for feedback NSFW

Hey guys, my girlfriend works in the adult online advertising business, but she also builds her own sites, and she has her own version of chatroulette that was placing 3-4 on google under certain keywords, until recently when the keywords started fluctuating. Anyways, I thought I'd share it with you so that you could provide us with some feedback. Her site was getting around 30,000 users per day at one point, but since the keywords started fluctuating it's down to around 10,000.

NOTE: while this site is like chatroulette it's also adult friendly so users under 18 shouldn't enter the site. Not all users on her site are naked. Some go on there just to chat, but there is the possibility of encountering naked users. So younger users of vgcharts I'm sorry, but this question does out to the older crowd :P

Also if this is inappropriate I'm sorry I'll delete it or you can lock the thread. Not sure how it all works.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

Um.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros