By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think SE will watch the sales of Lost Odyssey in the US?

Bladeneo said:
I think mistwalker will be more concerned with how badly their titles are performing on the 360..any idea when they can stop being tied down by the 360 and make games cross platform or are they voluntarily ruining themselves?

I think they are somewhat voluntarily ruining themselves, i think ruin is a bit harsh but it made me laugh. MS founded mistwalker as far as i know so i doubt we will see any ps3 love for a long time if ever. To bad for them their games would sell alot better if they did make a ps3 game

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey, the 4 disk, long load time, brutaly slow, very repetitve, 2 hours till the first fight game?

Yea, I guess if that sells, anything will.

Aj_habfan said:
Lost Odyssey, the 4 disk, long load time, brutaly slow, very repetitve, 2 hours till the first fight game?

Yea, I guess if that sells, anything will.

LOL Lost Odyssey is not boring according to what many who have played it have said about it

Aj_Habfan

Jump in another fps game or the sony treads again, pls ;)

1. And what? Im just looking at FF VII and Metal Gear Solid with multi disc. Still, its two fantastic games. Proud to get some stuff at least.

2. People that enjoyed LO didnt claim so much about the loading times. Just like FFXII. And to wait for that battle theme makes me up.

3 &. Thats your opinion, and of course did you play LO?

Peace - May the understanding be with you.

5. What mushroom did you eat, now again?

zeross said:
they already watch blue dragon & eternal sonata fail in us...
 I agree. The real question is if they will do a version for the Wii 

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

At this point, FF 13 is most likely 99% coming to PS3 only this generation.

If it does extraordinarily well in the West, they may think of bringing a game or making more PS3 / 360 multi-plats this generation. I think they are testing the waters with Last Remnant.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Ari_Gold said:
rocketpig said:
Ari_Gold said:
Darkjor said:
Ari_Gold said:
who cares if square-enix does not make games on the 360, they haven't made a GREAT game in a while, since dragon quest 8.

And they didn't even make it, it was level 5. Seriously Square Enix is on decline when it come to quality but their franchises still sell a lot.

exactly , i'm more hyped that atlus is supporting the 360, than overhyped S-E

Sadly enough, I feel that way about 90% of the JRPG developers around now. I have a hard time staying interested after playing WRPGs heavily the past few years. I'm addicted to choice.

Still, I'll end up checking out Lost Odyssey to see what it's all about and my wife really enjoyed Blue Dragon.

blue dragon was great, you should also play eternal sonata, its sooo darn good... i believe Lost Odyssey will be the best RPG of 08 on current-gen consoles.

But Los Odyssey came out in 2007! I just finally ordered my copy of LO. Should be arriving in a day or so. :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"