By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Burnout Paradise... PS3 > 360

Dolla Dolla said:
Some of you folks have funny logic.

This shows how versatile the 360 architecture is. It can handle a game built initially on the PS3 with minor differences, and the game will sell more on the 360 due to userbase. Sounds like more porting in the future...

this is a good thing for ps owners, it means the ps3 is going to be the lead platform..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

ps3 online is a joke compared to 360

Right now 360 is a better console than ps3.. like I said.. smart gamers will wait till 2009 for ps3 :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
We know ps3 is superior but howcome most 360 games look better than ps3?

In a year ps3 games will be better looking like Night and day.

Right now its even and I give the edge to 360.

ps GTA4 was delayed becuase framerate and choppyness of ps3 version.

Im sticking to my guns..ps3 games will start looking better in 09.
sure there were framerate issues and choppyness on the ps3 version, but so did the xbox version.
i would think both versions contributed to the delay. remember they said that the ps3 version has caught up with the 360 version already but the game is not yet gold. their past deadline was october, why is that? how can the xbox360 version not be done yet if the delay was all because of the ps3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

weezy said:
ps3 online is a joke compared to 360

Right now 360 is a better console than ps3.. like I said.. smart gamers will wait till 2009 for ps3 :)

But it's not a very funny joke o.O;

I don't have lag when I play (true) - love dedicated servers.

I have a higher player count (true) - love dedicated servers.

I don't pay for my service (true) - love dedicated servers?

The 360 offers more content online through Xbox Live (true)

:P I'm really not sure why everyone assumes the Playstation network is non-existant when it comes to doing its primary function (play with other people online). I'd definitly admit that the 360 offers more conent online, after all the service has been around what 5 years? o.O; it certainly better offer more content xD 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@weezy

I will disagree, PS3 online is not a joke compared to the 360's beleive it or not there is more lag on the 360 than there is on the ps3(I play on both online). The 360 has IN GAME DASHBOARD, and a huge marketplace, actually I do agree with you besides online play the 360 is significantly better than the ps3 in terms of online.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

Chrono you try and justify your ps3 purchase when the 360 graphics are equal or better than ps3 as of now.

PPl pay $300 and get the same gaming ps3 has to offer. deal with it

LOL

ps we all know ps3 graphics are gonna be better in '09

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Weezy do you have a ps3, cause you dont seem to know what your talking about. especially the online part..

and Weezy i dont think Chrono is that insecure...

My biggest problem with the PS3's online system is the voice chat. Most people don't own BT headsets and even if you do, on a full charge, the damn things go dead after 3 hours or so and you can't use most of them while they charge.

Lame. That absolutely kills online for me, especially when I'm playing with friends.

Old tech or not, the wired 360 headset is a vastly superior solution.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
My biggest problem with the PS3's online system is the voice chat. Most people don't own BT headsets and even if you do, on a full charge, the damn things go dead after 3 hours or so and you can't use most of them while they charge.

Lame. That absolutely kills online for me, especially when I'm playing with friends.

you could always use the pseye... and hear all the echoes.... over.. and over... and over.... okay bad idea

i really hate headsets in games though. people wont stop talking and cussing, and they start moaning on the mic.i can understand when playing with friends, but random people are weird.
i havent used a headset to plan a tactical attack yet. the only time i actually made use of a headsset was in tekken.

rocketpig said:

Very true, although I can't say I'd call the PS3's online a joke xD everything I mentioned above is very true :) 

They should have included a blu-tooth headset though -_-; I can completely agree with that, it's one of the intelegent things MS did, it makes it much more of a comunity thing :P. I will say though, I prefer the headset over the mic 100 fold xD 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.