By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Presidential candidate will use Wii to pander for votes

lmao.
she isn't exactly an avid supporter of video games.
and she will probably say Wii fit doesn't even come close to a normal exercise, which is true, and would advocate real exercise instead....

btw, do you still stand by your 60 million prediction?

Around the Network
DKII said:
Hilary thinks the Wii is evil.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Hillary-Clinton-Battles-Manhunt-2-and-Wii-Zapper-71506.shtml

Since when is a politician consistent in their avowed views?

Hillary or virtually any of those politicians go where the popularity goes. If it's popular to bash games they will do so, but if they see any traction by getting behind games they'll do that too.

Hillary's hero while talking to a black audience in South Carolina just happens to be Frederick Douglass. I'll digress about my views on her before a big ol' political fight unnecessarily works people up to banhood.

__O_o____ said:

lmao.
and she will probably say Wii fit doesn't even come close to a normal exercise, which is true, and would advocate real exercise instead....

Hell yes. I never bend. 60 million worldwide Wiis sold in 2008 is the ticket I'm voting for.

It's probably gonna be more than one politician sucking up to the "Wii vote" this year. Hahahahaha! That's rich.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

johnlucas said:
DKII said:
Hilary thinks the Wii is evil.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Hillary-Clinton-Battles-Manhunt-2-and-Wii-Zapper-71506.shtml

Since when is a politician consistent in their avowed views?

Hillary or virtually any of those politicians go where the popularity goes. If it's popular to bash games they will do so, but if they see any traction by getting behind games they'll do that too.

Hillary's hero while talking to a black audience in South Carolina just happens to be Frederick Douglass. I'll digress about my views on her before a big ol' political fight unnecessarily works people up to banhood.

__O_o____ said:

lmao.

Hell yes. I never bend. 60 million worldwide Wiis sold in 2008 is the ticket I'm voting for.

It's probably gonna be more than one politician sucking up to the "Wii vote" this year. Hahahahaha! That's rich.

John Lucas

There's your answer to what I put in bold lmao

Ugh.. that is the worst form of pandering. I knew she had whined about GTA before but this is rather recent... really going to have to hold my nose when i vote for her if she is the nominee this year.

Damn right Naruku_Diabolos!

I don't never want NOBODY up here with that bullshit telling me that Bill Clinton was our first Black president.

That's an insult!

I'm putting that clip on my favorites.

Take a No-Doz, Bill! Show some damn respect!

He looked at the watch. Pathetic.

Sad thing is at least he's a better actor than Hillary. Hillary can't even fool you with her fakeness.

Think she'll adopt gamer-speak when trying to court the Wii vote? Like when she picked up that "Negro accent"?

Obama's my last hope! Damn I said I wasn't gonna get political!

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

We should be fine as long as no stupid little kid chokes on a wrist strap.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot

Obama will do it. ;) He's the youngest and probably owns one.......for his kids of course.

WiiFit will be 2008 #1 selling game in NORTH AMERICA!  
End of '08 Predictions: Wii - 48m X360 - 25m  PS3 - 19m
Wii monthly NA sales will top 400k every month in '08. *Jan sales ruined it. Grrrr!*
WiiFit will top 1m in sales in its first month of release in North America.
MGS4 will NOT be released in '08. *Darn it!* FF13 will NOT be released in '08.
Rockband Wii will top 600k in first month sales in North America.
WiiFit will pass the PS3 WW sales by Xmas '09.