By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE 2000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ PS3blah blah blah

How have I become soriku? I constantly post relevant, useful topics. and I don't spam. You my friend phail

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Bump!

"Am I turning into leo-j/Soriku?  No.  I generally post more than LOL or things of the like"

^ Hey, that hurts.

@Dmeister

Your posts on this thread = all the posts by everyone else. How is "bump" useful? This will be my last post so hopefully this will die quickly.

GOD BE PRAISED! He is just one simple spammer. Let his soul be saved

@ PS3blahblahblah

It's my thread celebrating my 2000th post. For you to call me a spammer, and not even feign to look at my last 2000 posts, is wrong. We all know that you are a duplicate account, but haven't been able to put our finger on who, but I hope this is your last post so that we can move on into my celebration.

How do you know about Soriku and you've only just started posting on here. He hasn't even posted today yet. I dub you leo-j, since you are all-knowing about Soriku. But since you aren't gonna post here anymore I get the last word leo-j!

Around the Network

i can't beleive the fat lady didn't work :(
oh well, i'm off to bed now (its 2am in australia)

happy 2000th post DSpammerJ :D

I have been coming to this site for over a year. For your information most people are not members 1198 (166 Members, 1,032 Guests)

Don't get mad at me because I speak the truth

Congratz, I don't know how many posts I have so I'll check this post and see *klad*

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Congratulations, here is your prize...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

@ leo-j

I thought you were done? lol.