By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Sony mislead devs

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol come now..you really believe that? It's from a guy named xbox infinity and he says it's unfair or some other nonsense >_>

The more popular rumor and one that actually has been backed by some trusted sources would be Sony increasing the ram from 2GB to 4GB GDDR5. But that's it.

Maybe someone in here can make a random account in B3D and reply something wired then OP will post it back in VGC

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
007BondAgent said:
Otakumegane said:
Wait what?

sony lied about the ps4 specs to hurt the nextbox

i hope this is nothing more then just rumour, because it's pretty low. 'smart though'

So uh...Sony supposedly said their console was going to be lower in power so that MS makes a slightly better one?

Then reveal its true form or something?

pretty much :) i personally don't think this is true, but that defeats the purpose of a rumor

... Im baffled. Let me put this together - SONY did not play their full hand in revealing full console specs to ensure security from would be copycats, t developers who this article claims were leaking them leaking them to the competition? This makes it SONY's fault the competition was gullible enough to design their HW around leaked specs?

assuming this is true it is completely retarded and a fantastic troll. Somebody is gonna have explain why SONY is at fault

Sony changed their minds and mislead no one.

JoeTheBro said:
007BondAgent said:
Otakumegane said:
Wait what?

i hope this is nothing more then just rumour, because it's pretty low. 'smart though'

Nannnnaa?

Lmao, I'm glad someone else saw that too. I thought I was having a stroke or something >_>.

Around the Network

If true, this is a great troll move. If memory serves me, MS was getting leaked info about the Cell's development, as well, and eventually went with a CPU design Sony turned down. At least, that's what I remember from reading about it.

Otakumegane said:
007BondAgent said:
Otakumegane said:
Wait what?

So uh...Sony supposedly said their console was going to be lower in power so that MS makes a slightly better one?

Then reveal its true form or something?

Ok... so... putting this into perspective...

Wii U=  Gohan SSJ1

X-Box Durango= Goku SSJ2

PS4= Gotenks pretending not to be as strong as he is when he's fighting Majin Buu to make things more interesting but then powering up to full strength.

007BondAgent said:
D-Joe said:

So we count a random B3D member's comment as "rumor" now?what a new low
http://forum.beyond3d.com/member.php?u=88665

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1702109&postcount=1221

it wasn't just 1 user..

and how is this any different from other rumors? they are all just speculations till proven right/wrong

It's is,even MUGEN also notice that

And "how is this any different from other rumors?"Are you implying that random B3D guy was you?Yeah,i mean you created a random account in B3D and then blah blah blah mislead then you take it back to VGC,is that so?Don't say i'm wrong,it just another rumor,right?

D-Joe said:
007BondAgent said:
D-Joe said:

So we count a random B3D member's comment as "rumor" now?what a new low
http://forum.beyond3d.com/member.php?u=88665

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1702109&postcount=1221

it wasn't just 1 user..

and how is this any different from other rumors? they are all just speculations till proven right/wrong

It's is,even MUGEN also notice that

And "how is this any different from other rumors?"Are you implying that random B3D guy was you?Yeah,i mean you created a random account in B3D and then blah blah blah mislead then you take it back to VGC,is that so?Don't say i'm wrong,it just another rumor,right?

if this upsets you so much, then just leave..

I heard Microsoft hired Russian spies to steal Sony's pot of gold. And then Nintendo brought in sharks with lasers on their heads. It was pretty rough, but mecha Kaz managed to fend them off with nothing but a fountain pen and a Playstation Vita.

^this is just a rumor btw