By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - See the Future

This is officially has been posted on Playstation.blog.com http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/31/see-the-future/#comments

PS4? what do you think?

Around the Network

lol

this has already been posted numerous times today

enditall727 said:
lol

LOL MAKE IT STAHP

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

enditall727 said:
lol

really lol i searched before posting but it seems i didn't search very well so is there anyway i can delete this ?

Seriously? Where the hell have you been.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

Calm down he was probably just eating when the news got out on da Chartz.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

riderz13371 said:

i was at work, super busy and i got home about 10 mins ago and the time is 10:14pm anyway hopefully someone locks this thread

sepisfu said:
riderz13371 said:

i was at work, super busy and i got home about 10 mins ago and the time is 10:14pm anyway hopefully someone locks this thread

If you message a moderator they will do it for  you. Someone like Barozi or Kasz216

sepisfu said:
riderz13371 said:

Next time with news this big, just look at the hot topics on the front page. There are like 6-7 threads on the same thing now including my joking/trollish thread on it.

It's all good though we forgive you. <3

Currently own:

• Ps4