By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

chocoloco said:

I cannot believe this masterpiece was not posted yet. :O

Also after Pezus got banned for posting a GIF CGI and I posted I think it is not safe to post certain gifs outside of this thread.

hahaha holy shit...these gif makers sure put a lot of effort into them..and it shows..so good

and wait pezus got banned?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

hahaha holy shit...these gif makers sure put a lot of effort into them..and it shows..so good

Not worried about the ban other than I posted the same hair pulling soccer gif. Essentially all it means to me is everyone does not agree what is humor. 

chocoloco said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Not worried about the ban other than I posted the same hair pulling soccer gif. Essentially all it means to me is everyone does not agree what is humor. 

which is a shame really...these are fun times. People should enjoy it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

which is a shame really...these are fun times. People should enjoy it

I wonder if Ms fans on the internet will be as creative if MS has an announcement before E3. I certainly hope so, for more laughs. Better than hard, cold stats.

chocoloco said:

I wonder if Ms fans on the internet will be as creative if MS has an announcement before E3. I certainly hope so, for more laughs. Better than hard, cold stats.

Absolutely..I hope so too. Would be hilarious

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

lol it just keeps getting better and better

makes the whole two week wait so much easier

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Hilarious!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

lol the guy who made that actually works for SCE I think :D hilarious and creative

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!