By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Ohhhhhhhhhh year... I think we needs a new thread...

It's today.

2/5/2013 Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Foundation Golf Tournament
2/5/2013 Annual D.I.C.E. Go-Karting Tournament, Pole Position
2/5/2013 D.I.C.E. Red Rock Canyon Run (or Hike)
2/5/2013 Annual D.I.C.E. Summit Poker Tournament

Around the Network

Yep DICE awards...I'm think there might be some behind the scenes conversation too since sony and EA seems to be on really good terms..imagine BF4 footage at the sony conference E3

and I think sony has done great with the new advertising agency. Apparently the head honcho of the new firm is the guy behind the Halo Believe campaign.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Another AMAZING gif... the faces are hilarious.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
I need a Kazatar... Anyone what to help? Mugen?

haha dude I think it went so wrooooong..or right depending how you look at it :P her pose is really hard to work with..couldn't find a good kaz image that would work..this is the end result

it just looks so...wrong lol

edit: nvm learned some new tricks :D I present to you the new and improved version!

lol, loving, I bet i have some screen shots from the game the would work well with some of his photos.lol maybe we could make him teddy. I think it fits kaz personality a little better!

How about one of these? lol if you use the one with all 4 girls make him the one in the middle. Turns out i dont have photos of teddy that would work. I only have him in his bear form.

haha these kaz gifs are hilarious

Mmmfishtacos said:

How about one of these? lol if you use the one with all 4 girls make him the one in the middle. Turns out i dont have photos of teddy that would work. I only have him in his bear form.

haha this should be a huge challenge for me...ACCEPTED!

actually that first image...I have another idea for it too, one that is easier to do so I will do it before I give it a kazify treatment

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hahahha 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!