By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

NesFe said:

lol

f**k it, I kazified myself :p

LOL!!

Please do this :

Or this

(Whichever looks better XD)

Around the Network

lol I didn't do these. The folks at the neogaf thread did.
There are hundreds of kazifications going on there.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511056&page=88

Aldro said:
NesFe said:

lol

f**k it, I kazified myself :p

LOL!!

Please do this :

Or this

(Whichever looks better XD)

Here I made this for ya :D enjoy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Guys two bits of info I read now

1. GG will show a new game...not Killzone :D very well could be that RPG we been hearing?
2. Evolution studios will have a new game...won't be motorstorm...PGR style new IP coming maybe?

Either way take these with a grain of salt but the source is Kagari at gaf and I trust her

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hehe glad you guys like it ..I will make more. Any suggestions? Nothing too hard pls

lol the day I kazify my chie avatar :P

oh and check this out

Kagari said that

GT6 is further along than anyone would believe.....

Launch title? at least a launch year title? someone hold ethomaz...he may not make it due to the sheer awesomeness of such a reveal

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i cant wait to see guerrilla new ip, omfg if it is a rpg like borderlands or maibe a tps rpg like mass effect !!!!!

gt6 omfg imagine those cars in next gen playstation !!

Yeah I'm thinking a game like borderlands/ME too. Them on more powerful hardware will do godly things

as for GT6..they did say they took a long ass time to do each little thing for GT5. I think they took a month to do a premium model car (ethomaz will know more than me) . I think they basically did that to save time in the future :) 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I stopped to read these rumors about GT6 for the sake of my health .

I can't even play GT5 with GT6 in my mind.

ethomaz said:
I stopped to read these rumors about GT6 for the sake of my health .

I can't even play GT5 with GT6 in my mind.

I think it's coming maan :D GT6 launch year ps4...BELIEVE! 

oh and another user said that we will most likely see Mafia 3 Demo at the event. I am a HUGE fan of Mafia 1...was disappointed in Mafia 2. But sitll look forward to seeing how they go about doing the next one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511236

Could this be the new PS Camera? Weird ass name tho. Panopticon

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

WTF is Panopticon?