By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

hehe a 44 second video of PS4 reveal has over 4 million views :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

tagging

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe a 44 second video of PS4 reveal has over 4 million views :D

Nah, the real reveal will have way more ;o

For sure..but sony did brilliantly surprising everyone like this..such a small teaser with over 4mil views in over 2 days! craaazy

Now this is a PRIME example of needing to end the previous generation on a strong note and with good momentum..

and everyone BIG NEWS! Here's the first look at the Target Render for GT6 ... 

https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/298198158876495872/photo/1

Amazing right!?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:

WOAH, dat lighting and the people are SO lifelike

I know right? The GT6 reveal is going to create some believers around here for sure

I fear for the sanity of Ethomaz

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
what if we all use same avatar with kaz ? camon lets pick some avatar and we all use it for the LOL´s

I have something to do tomorrow morning...but after that I'm thinking of kazifying some avatars ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
what if we all use same avatar with kaz ? camon lets pick some avatar and we all use it for the LOL´s

Just be sure not to offend anyone, some people don't like me sig :/

Turkish said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Just be sure not to offend anyone, some people don't like me sig :/

:P I bet...

but it's hilarious..people just need to chillout and get a sense of humor. We will see similar stuff for MS reveal as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I need a new Kaz avatar too... GT6 to dominate.

These GT6 screens are note hyperrealistic enought... PD need to do a better work beucause the shadows are terrible.

Maybe a NEW Motorstorm unveiling?

@Ethomaz: which kaz? GT or the CEO? :D and god dang it hook me up with a countdown already!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!