By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Getting popular. Must be the title. Very catchy.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
chocoloco said:

Holy shit... GAF did again... greatest fig ever.

I can't stop staring at this

enditall727 said:
thismeintiel said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
RafaelOrix said:
PS4 incoming :) Thought it was going to be after Destination Playstation.

this very much looks like the PS4 announcement! they could use Destination for Pricing ect 

I would imagine PS Destination may have a few playable PS4 games, but E3 will be used to reveal the majority of details.

@ OP

So, this seems to be the real deal, then.  Can't wait.  I also can't wait to see how MS fares against an uncrippled PS console, when they are both released around the same price and date.  Should be interesting.

When is PS Destination anyways?

I think it's on the 23rd February or something..so just a few days after the PS4 reveal. Maybe to let all retailers know of their launch plans

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I really wanted an E3 reveal but oh well. XD

Hoping for Vita and PS3 titles on PS destination as well. HYPED!

How about I let MUGEN make an official PS4 thread and Ill be in charge of the official Nextbox thread?

Only thing that worries me is Nsanity or Kowen will beat me to it lol

Around the Network
Soriku said:
$399. With PS3 BC. Believe.

If that happens, it's goodbye MS and onto the Sony bandwagon for me.. Knowing Sony though, I doubt it.

Sony just uploaded this. Related?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUXcSxgFNE

HOLY CRAP~~~@@!!! i am so hyped for this!!!

Hyped! Totally looking forward to the announcement! If there's a decent launch line-up the PS4 might just be the first Sony console I get on day 1 Bring it on Sony!

Nem said:
Soriku said:
$399. With PS3 BC. Believe.

And with option to stream to the Vita screen. Would be a buy for me.

I really hate that we have to wait until the 20th. Will they even manage to keep it under wraps until then?!

yes, the leaked hardware details suggest that PS4 will be able to encode everything it does to a video stream and with the PS Vita being miracast compatible (the same method Nintendo uses with the WiiU gamepad) I'm pretty positive the PS4 will be able to stream everything it does to the PS Vita as opposed to PS3 just being able to stream PS1/PS minis and some very few PSN games (mostly pixeljunk games afaik)

quality might be better when streaming through wlan(miracast), but I think(/hope) it will be possible to stream though an internet connection aswell, so you would be able to play anything thats in/on your PS4 from everywhere with a PS vita

Hyruken said:
Can you imagine if it isn't the PS4 reveal? The people on here would be pissed!

Can't wait to see them reveal it, really hope backwards compatibility is in it!

However isn't this a bit early don't you think? If it is announced in feb but not released for 7 months that is going to kill a lot of ps3 sales as why would people by it knowing the new one was a few months away?
If it really is the PS4 I would imagine the release will be a lot sooner then we think. Maybe that is why GTA5 has been delayed as they work on a next gen version.

yea, personally I still think there is a chance this is just a double price drop for PSV and PS3 with maybe some added game announcements or new trailers - I won't let myself get hyped

Gribble said:
Sony just uploaded this. Related?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUXcSxgFNE

introducing antartica, maybe they plan to sell big there ? ;) PS4 using so much power that all ice will melt confirmed?