By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

OMG OMG OMG i cant wait for the Ps Vita Slim 

Around the Network
superchunk said:
So.

1) event starts
2) talks about future of playstation and gaming
3) introduces PS4
4) basic talk about specs (MS hasn't shown yet so its still good to hold back)
5) discusses OS basics and plan (enhancements to what we see in Vita/PS3)
6) begins game discussion and plans
7) games intermingled with controller enhancements
8) big game trailer of games that will never make that visual quality. :p
9) ends show with more to come at E3. (maybe even GDC or GDC will just mirror this)

So EPIC!!! I can't wait.

And to finish the event...

JoeTheBro said:

This makes Microsoft's E3 counter look like a joke.

LOL! you motherfuckers are killing me with these window pictures LMAO!

this does make that MS countdown look like a joke now

I don't know about you..but that sh!t aint ballin

=P

chocoloco said:

Holy shit... GAF did again... greatest fig ever.

Sony to Unveil PS3 Successor

Sony Corp. is planning to unveil its next-generation home videogame console during a February event, showing off a successor to its current PlayStation 3 system.

The Japanese electronics giant Thursday unveiled plans for a special PlayStation-themed event set for Feb. 20, teasing fans to "see the future" at the event. People familiar with the matter have said the new device will make its debut there, beating Microsoft Corp. to the punch in announcing its own next-generation game machine.

Sony's device will be released later this year, these people said, and will spar against Microsoft's own machine, which is also expected ...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323701904578276672168365276.html

Around the Network

Gif from the video.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
RafaelOrix said:

,...I think you will be safe, my bet they are going to sell the cheaper model for Us$449,99 :)

Apple is selling ipads for $800. If Sony and MS cant sell a $400-$500 console something is wrong.

Because they are two different things. Ipad is a multipurpose incredibly mobile device. A console solely focuses on games. 

Honestly.. 

I bang my head everytime someone says something similar to this. 

not true now.  even less true next gen.

PlaystaionGamer said:
RafaelOrix said:
PS4 incoming :) Thought it was going to be after Destination Playstation.

this very much looks like the PS4 announcement! they could use Destination for Pricing ect 

I would imagine PS Destination may have a few playable PS4 games, but E3 will be used to reveal the majority of details.

@ OP

So, this seems to be the real deal, then.  Can't wait.  I also can't wait to see how MS fares against an uncrippled PS console, when they are both released around the same price and date.  Should be interesting.

Can't wait!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

thismeintiel said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
RafaelOrix said:
PS4 incoming :) Thought it was going to be after Destination Playstation.

this very much looks like the PS4 announcement! they could use Destination for Pricing ect 

I would imagine PS Destination may have a few playable PS4 games, but E3 will be used to reveal the majority of details.

@ OP

So, this seems to be the real deal, then.  Can't wait.  I also can't wait to see how MS fares against an uncrippled PS console, when they are both released around the same price and date.  Should be interesting.

When is PS Destination anyways?