By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

pezus said:
I've never been this excited in my life. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Someone hold me!

There, there.

I am excited, Playstation 4 is my hope as well.

Around the Network

pezus said:

LMAO

I'm really hoping that this isn't a PS4 announcement because if it is, then the PS4 isn't likely to be as powerful as the NextBox, and I'm really hoping the PS4 will Be a Beast with Avatar and Tron Legacy quality graphics.

Around the Network
EdHieron said:

I'm really hoping that this isn't a PS4 announcement because if it is, then the PS4 isn't likely to be as powerful as the NextBox, and I'm really hoping the PS4 will Be a Beast with Avatar and Tron Legacy quality graphics.

wait wut?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

EdHieron said:

Wut?

Yeeeaaaahhh buddy!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

EdHieron said: