By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Introduce your country to VGC! Pictures from France, all over the US and Lebanon,Brazil, Portugal, Costa Rica some lava from Iceland! Oh, also hot chicks

Deyon said:

France seems like a neat place!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
KungKras said:

Ugh, seeing all this makes me feel like the loneliest guy in Sweden :/

Anyway, if you come by to see our girls, don't forget to try some of our world famous cuisine :D

Eating a whole can will impress the ladies ;)

What a pussy!! xD

No but really, that's fucking awful D:

We've been talking, and seeing quite a bit about Sweden now, but I'd like to high light a real problem that is very far spread in Denmark today:

pezus said:

I'm from the land of ice and fire!

I see that the tourism from Sweden is going well xD

But really though, I gotta travel to Iceland sometime and see the country side!!

Soriku said:

You can apply this pic to every other country.

We have to do something!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

I'm from the land of ice and fire!

I see that the tourism from Sweden is going well xD

But really though, I gotta travel to Iceland sometime and see the country side!!

So good looking that you could mistake them for Swedes. Awesome

heeeey, I just realized that if I went there and left the missy at home we'd be in different zip code areas...!

pezus said:

You one lucky son of a BITCH!!

Hey, isn't Iceland the place where goats ate the whole country or something? I remember learning something about that in school.

DanneSandin said:
SxyxS said:
I've already played "lost vikings" and "when vikings attack".There is almost nothing new here.
(well.one thing is.Male swedish guys all look like boy group members?picture'sweden now)

Yeah it's either one of these two options:

I         

It could be worser:think of Japan.Former Samurai,most fierced Warrios on planet earth,undefeated in 3000years.

Now a bunch of guys playing Animal Crossing in Subway Stations.Compared to them the decline of swedish males is pretty accepptable.

But that doesn't matter.I really like stereotypes,especially when they confirm my primitive point of view.Makes life lot easier.After finishing my objective and precize research on northern europeans(=finishing lost vikings/when vikings attack)i'll do some high quality research about the USA with playing GTA to confirm that they are really that stupid and cultureless as I was told.(i hope they have the same sort of humor as you swedish have,or i'll be banned here)

btw-please post a roadmap(how to meet swedish girls without meeting swedish hairspray boys)

btw:if you really wanna know what has happened.It is part of the UN agenda 21 to equalize male and female,not just in the term of rights.

just 1 question.

Do swedish people really think that they can play football(soccer) (picture with Ibrahimovic)?

Well in fact i know nothing about sweden (only that they have really beautiful blond women,maybe the 2nd best after the czech,but swedish women means for me=finland,norway and (maybe) swedish women.
but what I know about sweden-they can't play football and scoring 4 goals within 15 minutes against germany doesn't change that fact,especially not when your best player is not swedish but an extremely skilled arrogant idiot from yugoslavia