By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Recommend me some PS3 games!

Skyrim isn't broken on Ps3. Posted a comment on your wall....

Anyway, what hasn't been suggested yet... The Walking Dead is fantastic. Most likely my GOTY 2012.
GET NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
JustThatGamer said:
Above everything else get the God of War Saga collection if you can, 5 games for one low price. If that's not available to you then just get God of War III and the first God of War Collection and play them before God of War: Ascension, although It'd probably make more sense to play them after if you want to play them in chronological order. Also get LittleBigPlanet 2 (1 is unnecessary), Heavy Rain, Resistance 3, Bioshock 1 & 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Mass Effect series, Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2/3 and Oblivion or Skyrim.

You and your God Of War.

Seriously, You made me hate the damn franchise. stop it!!

JustThatGamer said:
Above everything else get the God of War Saga collection if you can, 5 games for one low price. If that's not available to you then just get God of War III and the first God of War Collection and play them before God of War: Ascension, although It'd probably make more sense to play them after if you want to play them in chronological order. Also get LittleBigPlanet 2 (1 is unnecessary), Heavy Rain, Resistance 3, Bioshock 1 & 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Mass Effect series, Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2/3 and Oblivion or Skyrim.

Yeah, I had totally forgotten that ME1 will be coming (or is already released?) for PS3!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Your gaming education is so lacking. I want to take you under my wing and guide you into a bright future.

Seriously, though, anyone who hasn't played much PS3/360/PC this gen is in for a treat from all the goodness that has built up.

Off the top of my head, I'll start with:
Portal 2 - One of the best games I've ever played. It's just so witty and clever.
Borderlands 2 - Even if you're not a big FPS fan, the Borderlands series is just damned fun.
Valkyria Chronicles - As I've already mentioned.

Have you played Fallout 3/New Vegas? Another two of my all-time favorites, though I played them on PC.

Killzone Trilogy
Resistance Trilogy
Infamous Collection
Ratchet & Clank Future Collection
God of War Saga
Dark Souls
Demons Souls

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Skyrim isn't broken on Ps3. Posted a comment on your wall....

Anyway, what hasn't been suggested yet... The Walking Dead is fantastic. Most likely my GOTY 2012.
GET NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH

Haha yeah, I saw that :D sorry for my ignorant comment in the OP ^^

Oh, Walking Dead I had forgotten about!!

All I know about Ni No Kuni is that it is a JRPG... Now, I gotta ask; is it turn based??

pokoko said:
Your gaming education is so lacking. I want to take you under my wing and guide you into a bright future.

Seriously, though, anyone who hasn't played much PS3/360/PC this gen is in for a treat from all the goodness that has built up.

Off the top of my head, I'll start with:
Portal 2 - One of the best games I've ever played. It's just so witty and clever.
Borderlands 2 - Even if you're not a big FPS fan, the Borderlands series is just damned fun.
Valkyria Chronicles - As I've already mentioned.

Have you played Fallout 3/New Vegas? Another two of my all-time favorites, though I played them on PC.

I'm currently playing Darksiders and Batman: AA on my PC, so I bet that I'm in for a treat! I mostly just play strategy games on it...

I gotta say; Borderlands 2 does look amazing! I love the art style!

Haven't played any Fallout whatsoever =/

As you might have guessed, I'm in some dire need of gaming education ^^

God of War
Uncharted
Jak HD Collection
Ratchet HD Collection
Sly HD Collection
inFamous 1+2
Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Heavy Rain
Killzone HD Collection
LBP 1+2
Wipeout Series
MotorStorm Series
MLB

badgenome said:
You should buy a PS3 for Flower, which is a game about flowers.

STOP RIGHT THERE! You evil son of a bitch! Just because you like sprouting vaginas here and there doesn't give you the right to turn perfectly good gamers into pussies!

OP-

It's multiplat but I'm gonna recommend it anyways. Please get and play Catherine and I'll love you forever.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:
Don't you have a gaming PC o.O? If so, try to get most multiplats on that and buy the exclusives on PS3, like everything GoW, Ratchet and Clank, GT5, Uncharted, LBP and the JRPGs if you like those!

Well, yes I do ^^ I'm playing Darksiders and Batman: AA on my PC - buuuut the controls is quite cumbersome! At least in Darksiders. I had to put the game on hold for a while because I got so annoyed with them... And after playing Xenoblade I've come to realize I like to have a bigger screen while playing! My current screen... well... it's a joke to be frank!!

But what kind of JRPG's are they? Are they turn based? Or real time?