By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has less First Party Studios than Microsoft. 21 vs 15

I scrolled through that post and saw no links to anything about this supposed partnership. Feel free to quote this when you have one so I know your reply will be worth reading. Otherwise I will assume it's just you whining about the list more.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
I scrolled through that post and saw no links to anything about this supposed partnership. Feel free to quote this when you have one so I know your reply will be worth reading. Otherwise I will assume it's just you whining about the list more.

Aww thats so mature of you

But hey since you asked so nicely I'll throw you a bone
http://tinyurl.com/konami-partnership-sony-mgs4

That just links to some Sony guy whining that his list isn't big enough. Please try again.

J_Allard said:

That just links to some Sony guy whining that his list isn't big enough. Please try again.

Oh wow, and you're supposed to be twice my age?

Idk how old you are and I don't remember what age I put in my profile but I am sure it is not my correct one.

Anyway it's clear you're making even less sense than you were when you were trying to tell us Sony partnered to publish Sine Mora on PS3 so I am just going to stop trying to help you dig out of your hole, peace.