By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Nintendo Announces TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 3 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 1 25.00%

Total:4
S.Peelman said:
Wow that’s great! I would play it and I would definitely love it. It’s amazing people actually go through the trouble of making these things.

I would totally play it!

Also, if you're interested in these "demakes," check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4vIcQOyHOcjCgEAVsjenxg

:)

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
Wow that’s great! I would play it and I would definitely love it. It’s amazing people actually go through the trouble of making these things.

I would totally play it!

Also, if you're interested in these "demakes," check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4vIcQOyHOcjCgEAVsjenxg

:)

Thanks, that’s awesome. Mirror’s Edge in 1998, basically Superman 64 lol.

This oversized hardcover is the ultimate companion to the award-winning video game The Legend of Zelda(TM): Breath of the Wild and includes material from both of its DLC packs

This book features nearly fifty pages of sketches and official illustrations from Takumi Wada, two-hundred and ninety-six pages of design artwork and commentary about the making of the game from the creators, a fifty-five-page historical section that divulges the history of Hyrule as it is known in-game, and interviews with key members of the development team--Hidemaro Fujibayashi, Satoru Takizawa, Takumi Wada, and Eiji Aonuma. Witness the making of a champion!

Amazon link

Old poll results:

Missed the poll.
My pick would have been 400+

Anyway, amazing cover and tempted to get the book.

Another story: last weekend started a new file for TWWHD. Ended getting sleep and better started a new file for BotW. Now focusing only in the story, playong in english and having a blast!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Missed the poll.

Another story: last weekend started a new file for TWWHD. Ended getting sleep and better started a new file for BotW. Now focusing only in the story, playong in english and having a blast!

I still haven't played WW or TP HD :-/

I really need to make that happen.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:
Missed the poll.

I still haven't played WW or TP HD :-/

I really need to make that happen.

I suggest to wait a little. Maybe they're going to release a Switch version. Both are to me the definitive version of both titles.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

This game delivers some quality moments that other games still don't replicate.

Wyrdness said:
This game delivers some quality moments that other games still don't replicate.

It's been a while since I've followed this game, but this is the first time I've seen anything like the bottom 2 gifs.  Those are awesome!

The_Liquid_Laser said:

It's been a while since I've followed this game, but this is the first time I've seen anything like the bottom 2 gifs.  Those are awesome!

That's not even the half of it this game has a level craziness that is unreal it's like one of those fun but quirky animes with some Pixar humour and the viewer has been given control of the outcome, that last gif is GTA level comical.