By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25

That’s an extremely high attach rate for Zelda, congratulations

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

If Link's Awakening counts as "2D Zeldas get the 3D treatment, then I'm all for doing that to Adventure of Link and the Oracle games.

Oracle Games next, please! Can you imagine if they did some kind of combined Seasons/Ages game in the style of the LA remake? Like it had both games, and you chose which one to do first, so you could get the true ending without having to buy two games? Or better yet, did that, but also created the third, canceled Oracle game (Mystical Seed Of Courage), and included that too? That's something I've wanted for decades. The Oracle games were my first Zeldas, so they occupy a special place in my heart's undying love for Zelda.

I like it.

Around the Network

So I was walking to work through my city, and then I noticed that a video game store has adorned it's facade with a big wall painting. Most prominently featured, right in the middle and the biggest of them all, is none other than Link! So now I can gaze upon a huge picture of Link (and Sonic, Donkey Kong, a Skyrim dragon and the Fallout bobblehead and whoever the other small sword fighter is but who cares about them) every morning.

Strange, I posted that but then in the index and on the front page it still said last post 'yesterday' :-?

New trick found in BOTW.

https://twitter.com/tuissu/status/1227178389796052997?s=20

S.Peelman said:

So I was walking to work through my city, and then I noticed that a video game store has adorned it's facade with a big wall painting. Most prominently featured, right in the middle and the biggest of them all, is none other than Link! So now I can gaze upon a huge picture of Link (and Sonic, Donkey Kong, a Skyrim dragon and the Fallout bobblehead and whoever the other small sword fighter is but who cares about them) every morning.

Don’t forget the tetriminoes! :D

NPD for January had BOTW come in at 6th almost 3 years on, that 20m mark will be a thing quicker than thought.