By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:
Whaaat?! You already got yours veknoid?! I got the 3ds bundle from my family for my birthday :)

Oh no! Those aren't my photos. Got them from Zelda Informer :p

Glad to hear you and BZ are getting the 3DS XL too :)

But, DS, you MUST play A Link to the Past! Do you have a Wii and a Club Nintendo account? It's available for only 150 points, although that may only apply to North American members...

I know I have to! I have a Wii, but I'm not even sure I can buy Nintendo points anymore to buy on the VC... And sadly, we don't have Club Nintendo here in Sweden anymore =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

New info, courtesy of Nintendo Direct, on characters and StreetPass in A Link Between Worlds!

New characters:

Reviews up for A Link Between Worlds:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds

91 so far!

Check out tbone's thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172171&page=1#

I actually kinda don't wanna know more about this game... I wanna get surprised while playing it! I'm kinda bumped out I saw a picture of what might be the final boss, but that's things I don't wanna know about. I wanna play the game and go "whoooaaaa?! Get the f*ck outta here! No waaaiiii!!?" Does anyone else feel the same way?

Anyways, I gotta ask you all; should I play ALTTP BEFORE I play ALBW? I haven't played it yet you see... D,;

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Save 30% or more on select Zelda games on eShop!

http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/offers?om_rid=AAQO$l&om_mid=_BShd9qB82bhhIt&EID=EM10257

^^
That sucks.
My credit is on the WiiU eShop and the accounts don't get merged until next month !

DanneSandin said:
I actually kinda don't wanna know more about this game... I wanna get surprised while playing it! I'm kinda bumped out I saw a picture of what might be the final boss, but that's things I don't wanna know about. I wanna play the game and go "whoooaaaa?! Get the f*ck outta here! No waaaiiii!!?" Does anyone else feel the same way?

Anyways, I gotta ask you all; should I play ALTTP BEFORE I play ALBW? I haven't played it yet you see... D,;

Probably not, every Zelda game is a stand-alone. Even those that are sequels. For example you don't really need to have played Ocarina of Time to understand whats going on in Majora's Mask, or have played A Link to the Past to know about Link's Awakening and the Oracle games.

It is true the sequels do hint to events in the previous games, so A Link Between Worlds probably hints toward stuff from A Link to the Past, but that usually just minor and mostly irrelevant to the bigger picture (heh, pun considering the game ).

That doesn't mean you shouldn't play ALttP sometime soon of course!

S.Peelman said:
^^
That sucks.
My credit is on the WiiU eShop and the accounts don't get merged until next month !

Don't worry! Games are on sale on 3DS and Wii U!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
^^
That sucks.

Don't worry! Games are on sale on 3DS and Wii U!

But I wanted Link's Awakening on my 3DS!