By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Veknoid_Outcast said:
One more day!

WW HD? I got lucky and I have the Ganondorf version since yesterday, a retailer had it early :)

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
One more day!

WW HD? I got lucky and I have the Ganondorf version since yesterday, a retailer had it early :)

Lucky guy! GameStop shipped mine today. Can't wait to see it up close.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Th3PANO said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
One more day!

Lucky guy! GameStop shipped mine today. Can't wait to see it up close.

It's gorgeous!

It's October 4, finally! Wind Waker is here!

Of course you digital downloaders have had access for a while now :P

Just came from the store with the physical copy of Wind Waker HD. Interestingly, the bottle of Amarone wine to celebrate this purchase actually cost more than the game itself:D

Around the Network

post your first impressions, please !

(having played the original I was wondering if it was worthy play it again, but after all I saw I made up my minda)

I won´t get my copy until november.... unfortunately....

I'm picking up my WW bundle tomorrow :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Loving this so far! It;s my first zelda too! :D just finished the first dungeon! :D

Spilo said:
Loving this so far! It;s my first zelda too! :D just finished the first dungeon! :D

Awesome! Playing Zelda for the first time...I'm kinda jealous :)

I got it!

The Ganondorf figurine is very beautiful, very detailed. Now to find a good spot to display it, since my dedicated showcase for these kind of things is kinda full . Going to start the game in a minute though .

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Good list!

I have Ocarina and Mario 64 in my top 10, too. I also agree about Yoshi's Island being underrated. Did you ever play Yoshi's Island DS?

I did! I have the game, but haven't completed it. About halfway through I think, don't know why I stopped. It's a very good game as well, which is why I'm very interested in Yoshi's New Island . It retains a lot of the cool elements of the original, and expands on others. I like the other baby characters wiht their special abilities, and it takes clever use of the second screen in level-design. That said it's not as good as the original though.