By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here's some info on the different versions:

*video*

Ha!

My waiting paid off . Today a second retailer here began offering the Ganondorf special edition, for 10 euro less than the other retailer I mentioned. Lucky me, I saved some money. Pre-ordered !

Nice job, Peelman! I probably wouldn't have been able to wait myself :P

Looking forward to seeing that figure up close. 

P.S. Are you planning on getting the Link figure from Figma?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here's some info on the different versions:

*video*

Ha!

My waiting paid off . Today a second retailer here began offering the Ganondorf special edition, for 10 euro less than the other retailer I mentioned. Lucky me, I saved some money. Pre-ordered !

Nice job, Peelman! I probably wouldn't have been able to wait myself :P

Looking forward to seeing that figure up close. 

P.S. Are you planning on getting the Link figure from Figma?

Me too!

That's the Skyward Sword Link figure right? The one where you can shape it make all kinds of poses? I'd like to, it's looks good, but it's quite expensive...

So about Zelda Wii U, I'm excited knowing Miyamoto said they can show it after WWHD. Of course I don't expect to be showed this year, but maybe early next one.

We don't know about the release date schedule for Wii U games for the next year, so I hope for a Nintendo Direct showing us that. Of course, a fall conference in October after WWHD release will be a dream.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
So about Zelda Wii U, I'm excited knowing Miyamoto said they can show it after WWHD. Of course I don't expect to be showed this year, but maybe early next one.

We don't know about the release date schedule for Wii U games for the next year, so I hope for a Nintendo Direct showing us that. Of course, a fall conference in October after WWHD release will be a dream.

He said that?! Hype: Building :D I'm so looking forward to that game :D:D:D at the very latest we'll see it at E3 2014

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I feel your pain :(

I really want that Wii U. But I can't justify another $350.

Certainly not.

Luckily I didn't see it announced for Europe anywhere (well, it's 'officially' not announced anywhere I think), so I'll have an excuse for not having it .

Here's something that might make up for missing out on the Wii U Zelda bundle:

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd-gamestop-exclusive-limited-edition/111455

Will this include a physical copy of the game or a download code?

As far as I know, it comes with a physical copy of the game and the figurine, which is about 5'' tall.

Great, thanks!

Got mine preordered!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:

He said that?! Hype: Building :D I'm so looking forward to that game :D:D:D at the very latest we'll see it at E3 2014

Yep, and Iwata said something similar. Both comments during the E3 week. As far as I remember, they believe showing WWHD+ALBW+Zelda U would be too much and hype for WWHD will deflat as people will look forward for Zelda U.

Pavolink said:

Yep, and Iwata said something similar. Both comments during the E3 week. As far as I remember, they believe showing WWHD+ALBW+Zelda U would be too much and hype for WWHD will deflat as people will look forward for Zelda U.

I think this is basically what happened in 2011. If I remember Skyward Sword was kind of overlooked because they showed the WiiU Zelda tech-demo. Which was awesome and way more hyped then SS. They probably didn't want to make the same mistake twice...

Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:

People just can't stand that much awesomeness ^^

But yeah, you're probably right!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

S.Peelman said:

Pavolink said:

I think this is basically what happened in 2011. If I remember Skyward Sword was kind of overlooked because they showed the WiiU Zelda tech-demo. Which was awesome and way more hyped then SS. They probably didn't want to make the same mistake twice...

Yes, that's exactly what happened. Some are still claiming for a Zelda game with that artstyle.

I have to say that this happened to me. Enjoyed SS but I want to see a Zelda future game like the one in the demo.

Here are the old poll results. Lots of responses!

Okami is the clear winner, with Darksiders placing second.

New poll approaching...