By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Yeah I heard Okamiden was good too.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess were epic! After I got done with SS I played TP again just to play it again, and though the controls weren't as refined it was still fun.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

Can't wait for LTTP 2!

Twilight Princess is one of my all time favorite Zelda games. Midna was awesome and Wolf Link was epic to play as. Zant was also a cool villain.

I really want a Wolf LInk/Midna Combo in the next Smash Bros. It would a truly unique character for the game.

I'm not sure they will. First of all it's not old enough to merit that (Majora's Mask is more likely) and secondly it didn't look that bad on Wii in my opinion.

And yes, it would be awesome having Wolf Link and Midna in Smash Bros. Their Final Smash could be Midna using the Forbidden Shadow and wrecking all sorts of havoc!

Yeah that's most likely what they'll do. There's an "Operation Moonfall" going on right now to try and make it happen.

Around the Network

^^ A remake for Twilight Princess on the Wii 3 would be my guess. Should be epic .

BasilZero said:
S.Peelman said:
^^ A remake for Twilight Princess on the Wii 3 would be my guess. Should be epic .

That is too long for me to wait n_n

But I guess the wait can be worth it.

Oh well, at least we have Wind Waker and A Link Between Worlds in two months. And I'll just replay Ocarina of Time 3D again, some more Twilight Princess on Wii, some of the older games even. The new game on WiiU in 2014/15. Maybe even a Majora's Mask remake even though there's only a very small chance. Nah, I'm set for the gen I think .

Buttt.... Of course, the more Zelda the better, so yeah in that case it's too long to wait .

BasilZero said:
S.Peelman said:

Oh well, at least we have Wind Waker and A Link Between Worlds in two months. And I'll just replay Ocarina of Time 3D again, some more Twilight Princess on Wii, some of the older games even. The new game on WiiU in 2014/15. Nah, I'm set for the gen I think .

Buttt.... Of course, the more Zelda the better, so yeah in that case it's too long to wait .

Yep two zeldas . I still havent played WW and Minish cap (amongst MM as well). So I got a lot of catching up to ;p.

Ah, if you haven't played Wind Waker at all yet, then it's basically a whole new game! Minish Cap was an ambassador game on 3DS, so maybe it'll be released in 3DS's Virtual Console at some point.

Minish Cap and Four Swords are the only Zelda games I've never played. And I'm not sure why for Minish Cap....

Zelda HD should be done by late 2014 according to something Miyamoto said. Here's hoping it's another epic.

blackmagicwolf said:
Minish Cap and Four Swords are the only Zelda games I've never played. And I'm not sure why for Minish Cap....

Zelda HD should be done by late 2014 according to something Miyamoto said. Here's hoping it's another epic.

I'm not a huge fan of Four Swords Adventures (I think it's the weakest in the series), but I think Minish Cap is great. It's my pick for best overworld in the series, and Link's companion in the game is a riot. I definitely recommend it.