By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

I'm sure this game is going to be awesome, but I'm still not totally satisfied with how it looks. It doesn't grow on me. I don't know what it is, maybe it looks too... 'simple'? And I think the art of the wall-drawing-power is out of place, with the weird yellowish outline not really helping.

I guess I just have to watch the trailer on my 3DS again, because the screenshots don't really do it justice. Not that it all matters, it's a Zelda game for crying out loud. Day 1, it will be mine!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
A Legend of Zelda documentary?

Can you kickstarter anything?

Yes, yes you can, although if people pay up the cash you better follow through on your promises.

I'm hearing good things about the WW remake...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons will be on sale for $4.99 each from May 30-June 20 on eShop!

DanneSandin said:

Like ?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons will be on sale for $4.99 each from May 30-June 20 on eShop!

Damn nice, now I can get the true ending (fight with Ganon). Only had Seasons back in the GBC.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

Like ?

I haven't heard any details, buuut... it's apparently awesome :P You're gonna want to play this remake even if you played the original!

Dorkly posted a top 10 Zelda games list a few days ago.

Check it out: http://www.dorkly.com/article/51986/the-10-best-legend-of-zelda-games-in-history

It's actually eerily similar to the one I posted a couple weeks ago. Nine out of the ten games are the same, and the top four are identical.

DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

Like ?

I haven't heard any details, buuut... it's apparently awesome :P You're gonna want to play this remake even if you played the original!

Bit of a late response, but;

Well I already knew that !

S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

Like ?

Bit of a late response, but;

Well I already knew that !

Better late than never ;)

Well, as I understood it they've changed things up, so it's almost like a whole new experience. At least that's how I read it...