By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:
:'DDDDDDDDD

This is so awesome!! Imagine if they make a new Zelda bundle!!!!! I'd DIE!!!!

I'd die because I wouldn't have anymore money to buy another 3DS (if it were a special edition bundle that is) .

I have a regular aqua-blue one and the OoT3D limited edition one sealed in it's box, with an Ocarina retail game at the side (so funny, I have bought that game like 5 times by now). If they'd release a Zelda themed 3DSXL I'm gonna have to rob a bank.

Since I don't have have a 3DS yet I reallyreallyreally hope the bundle it with a Zelda themed 3DS!!! If you have nice prisons where you live it might be worth robbing a bank; then you got all the time in the world to play all the games ^^

Prisons here in Holland are like hotels so it could be worth it .

Go for it!! Just do it!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Anyways, anyone with a 3DS knows if the video is available yet??

Footage from the Nintendo Direct!

So awesome =D I must have watched this trailer 5 times or more already =D

Pavolink said:
2D Zelda. Normally they put a lot more content in 2D Zelda games than 3D ones.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes! Thank you Nintendo!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Saw this over at Kotaku. It seems like Nintendo is borrowing the overworld from A Link to the Past for this new 3DS Zelda game.

Yeah, I saw it in another thread here. It's an interesting find! I wonder what the story will be about... Ganon is dead (yet again), so what will this game be all about??

DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I saw it in another thread here. It's an interesting find! I wonder what the story will be about... Ganon is dead (yet again), so what will this game be all about??

Spoiler alert!

Just kidding :)

I dunno, it's very unusual. A Zelda sequel/prequel set in the same overworld as a previous installment? There's no precedent. I don't know what to expect.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

Spoiler alert!

Just kidding :)

I dunno, it's very unusual. A Zelda sequel/prequel set in the same overworld as a previous installment? There's no precedent. I don't know what to expect.

haha! it's SUCH a spoiler xD

But yeah, I've never seen a sequel taking place in the exakt same world, in the exact same setting before... I have no clue either what to expect...

I guess this announced Zelda game (together with Donkey Kong) will make me rebuy a 3DS once they are out. I had a 3DS, but it just gathered dust since the vita has the better games (to me!). I only played Mario 3D, so i decided to sell it quick, but now i see me buying a used 3DSXL in 2014.

About Zelda: I like the graphics but i don't like the idea of this switching to 2D Link, this seems odd. But for the rest: oldschool. That's really what i was missing, and i don't like the third person Zelda games.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse