By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tearwaway being shown off soon "like..really soon!"

SO I just asked MM on twitter if we can get some new media for TearAway and theIr response has me very excited!

@

@olly_tei Yes you can! Really quite soon too, like.. really soon.

Around the Network

Most likely destination playstation in 4 weekish

Train wreck said:

That's not soon to me. T_T

Train wreck said:

I think we might see the new this week actually :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Train wreck said:

From what I've heard that is a private event. Things which come from it tend to be leaks as opposed to official releases. Also because they put added emphasis on real soon, I'm hoping a grand reveal some point this week. Possibly the same with Killzone Mercinaries with polish magazine cover its snagged. I expect both titles to be release in the summer.

Around the Network

Can't wait for this game, it looks verry promising.

So far day 1 for me!

Edit: also isnt there some gameshow going on in Asia (honkong, singapore or taiwan or somewhere like that), cause i remember reading a scedule about that (somewhere burried in the vita thread) and KZ:M and tearaway were on it. So maby it might be there?

Now this game looks amazing. I can't wait.

i LOVE how this game is looking! this game might make me buy the vita.

PREDICTION! this will have a 90+ meta!

This could be THE game.... The game that finally gets me to hop on the Vita bandwagon. This could be it..... Only time will time. DON'T LET ME DOWN MEDIA MOLECULE

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

in MM i trust.