By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Exclusive Games are killing us

Around the Network

finally someone telling the truth. PS3 is better. these guys also seem to be contradicting them selves.

Oh my f-u-c-k-i-n-g God! They're FUCKING retarded! R-e-t-a-r-d-e-d! What's wrong with them? Their momma's MUST have dropped them on their heads. Repeatedly.

They don't even have a point! "We'd like to play all games on the same console, duuuuuh" Well, of course that would be sweet! The grammar might be off, but their whole point is off!!

Fuck, I hate these guys.

Greedy motherfuckers.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I don't think exclusive games are supposed be fair. The manufacturer wants you to choose their system over others.

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Exclusives are a necessity. It's what distinguishes your console from competitors in terms of what games it has to offer.

Edit - Theres 2 threads on this 0.0

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

Exclusives are a necessity. It's what distinguishes your console from competitors in terms of what games it has to offer.

Edit - Theres 2 threads on this 0.0

Yes i know I asked them to lock this one.  Somehow it made two threads at the same time.  Im surprised they havent locked this yet.  In the meantime carry on your conversations in the other thread and not this one.