By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HD movies available for download!

Went on xboxlive and low and behold HD movies for about 80p!

No restrictions by format all are available.(more as time goes on)

The ones I watched were gr8 quality and gr8 sound. Beats buying either format and not having all films available. and then theres obviously the price.

Has anyone used this?

Around the Network

hey can I borrow that movie, oh that's right I can't, got to love those DRM's.
Also, how long did it take you too download 1 movie?

Averaged 18.4 mbps ( I have 20 mbps connection)

About an hour. Sod borrowing why borrow when it's 80p!!

Troll_Monster said:
hey can I borrow that movie, oh that's right I can't, got to love those DRM's.
Also, how long did it take you too download 1 movie?

Sorry you can not borrow this movie because it was so cheap! I mean less than $5 to watch a HD movie. Its better than spending say $30 for a blue ray. Also for your interest in the time, it takes about 30-45 mins to buffer enough of the movie to watch the whole thing. So yes, about the time it would take you to goto blockbuster and back. Expect you saved gas.

It took me less than 30 seconds to have 300 ready to watch on SD.

I don't know about others, but I'm with a normal connection 'Be' and it works fine.

It would take me less time to download the HD version than to actually walk to the nearest blockbuster

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"

Around the Network

Atleast on SD movies, I've been able to start watching the movies without interruption after 1 minute, if that.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

been saying it for a while downloading is going to be the next big thing in movies

What is movies on SD?

elendar said:
What is movies on SD?

Standard Definition, in other words like regular tv (not HD)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

$5 to watch a movie once in your house o.O???? or can you play it numerous times? And it took you an hour to get it to stream @18mps??? Whats that translate to on my 8ish? Will my roomates be able to play their MMORPS without lag? Is it 720 or 1080p?

All of these are serious questions by the way, I'm not being an ass >_>

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.