By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Leaving for Bootcamp (USMC)

Whats the best branch of the military?

USMC 5 20.83%

Army 7 29.17%

Navy 1 4.17%

Air Force 5 20.83%

Coast Gaurd 4 16.67%

other military 2 8.33%

Total:24

This Monday i will leave annd arive at the Marine Corps Recuit Depot (MCRD or bootcamp). i will start my arduous journey of becoming a United States Marine.

its gonna be tough, but well worth it my MOS (job) will be flight crew, and im going to be promoted to the rank of e-2/ Private First Class because of going to college.

This Recuit is nervous wish me luck/pray for me!!!!

do any any of you guys have interest in joining the military or have already served? please share.

poll question: whats the best branch in your opinion?

Around the Network

Goodluck in boot camp its going to be hell.i know a few marines and they said its the worst.so good luck

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

im gonna do some push ups in your honor

spurgeonryan said:

You are the gun thread guy right?

thats me!

i didnt even choose an infantry or combat MOS, so i wont really be using guns anyway. lol

but i got a 96 on my ASVAB, so i got to choose any job i wanted. and flight crew seemed cool.

Around the Network

Good luck bro! I choose to join the Air Force because they have the best educational opportunities. I leave for Basic training next month to become an Air Traffic Controller.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

bye... im leaving for the hotel tonight, will fly out on monday.

see ya guys!

Thanks! Every time I get upset thinking about all the new taxes they are making me pay, I just needed to remind myself at least a little of that will go towards the best men and women in the country.....rest goes to pork barrels.

im back!

just graduated a few hours ago.
im officially a Marine!

Nice work man! One of my best friends just graduated from AF boot camp and is now in Mississippi for technical school.