By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA IV officially announced for 4.29.08 !

Riot Of The Blood said:
Anyone think this game can sell 6m on the PS3?

Long term I don't see why not.  The GTAs have sold real well in the past.  Granted it probably won't do San Andreas type numbers on the PS2 (15 million) due to the smaller userbase and what i'm assuming will be an intense marketing effort by MS to get people to buy it on the 360 but 6 million should definitely happen somewhere down the road.

Around the Network

Wow guys.

11 HOURS AND ONLY 20 POSTS!?!?

I'm dissapointed...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I am actually only just getting excited for this game, i thought it would be just another GTA (San Andreas was really disapointing to me), but the more i read about it, the more it sound amazing.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

dtewi said:
Wow guys.

11 HOURS AND ONLY 20 POSTS!?!?

I'm dissapointed...

Well, if you run around the various forums, you'll find about 10 GTA IV threads running right now. That's probably the reason for the lack of posts in this thread. :D

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

this is in the news section...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Will by on launch day for Ps3. A gta game just doesn't seem right to me on a m$ console. Not even the achievements can make me but it for my x360.

GTA sucks. Everyone who likes this game is a sick person

PATRIOT7ME said:
GTA sucks. Everyone who likes this game is a sick person

ROFL too much violence?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.